or Connect

Posts by futurecode

Sounds like a "long run" problem.Did you try hooking up a short hdmi cable?Did you try a different hdmi source?Maybe hard reset the projector?
spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler threadCome on now .... i dont see that, David wasn't in horribly acted, shallow, lacking of depth, predictable and on a horribly contrived, soap opera level of acting, full of nothing but gratuitous violence and bad camera shots of a video game...
spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler threadDavid was just a uber villainous creeper. I don't think he had a noble or nice intention in his body. His sole purpose for giving Ellie the meds was one, to get alone time with her to "feel her out" and two to be able to track her back to...
spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler thread spoiler threadSee, I though the cannibals part were a perfect "leveling" point for twisted morality in that fraked up world.Up until that point Ellie and Joel killed a lot and you kind of started to get a bit numb to it. For me the cannibals reset that...
The consoles did start to show their age about year or so ago, but for people who game on projectors like you and me, that age was much more a punch to the face graphically than people who game on 4-60 inch sets at 10-15 feet. It's a blemish in inches, in feet it's a disfigurement.Besides FIFA and some Uncharted I'm predominantly and offline, single player campaign guy. So graphics and 3D capability are at the top of my list of "wants" when it comes to gaming, the general...
Haven't thought about it in a while but being a Gamepad since birth guy, but more of PC gamer as of late, I've always wanted to give the Logitech G13 a whirl in conjunction with a mouse, seems like it would be the easiest and most practical solution to bring the keyboard/mouse combo to the couch.I might actually bite the bullet and get one and give it a whirl, I think it would work well ...... in theory.
Was predominately a PS3 gamer with a 360 and Wii in tow, but gave up on my 360 and Wii and a while ago and gave them away.About a year ago I started to see the graphics plateau the PS3 hit, especially at 110 inches with my Optoma HD33 projector so I switched to an i7/GTX 670 PC gaming set up and that has been my platform of choice for gaming every since, especially when it comes to 3D, relegating the PS3 to it's exclusives.I've pre-ordered a PS4 so I'm sure the PlayStation...
For what it's worth I have a center 62clrs, dv64 left and rights, dv62si's as rears and a v1020 as my sub and couldn't be happier.I an amatuer audiophile at best, but know what sounds "good" and I love my set up.
Just posted my review of my year old Toshiba 40L5200U 40-Inches 1080p LED TV http://www.avsforum.com/products/toshiba-40l5200u-40-inches-1080p-1080p-120hz-led-tv/reviews/4282
In my opinion field of vision is key in 3D really working. So unless you are right up on a monitor or TV, over 100 inches with a projector or future TV's is the way to go for 3D couch viewing. Having your peripherals in the 3D view just tricks the brain so much better and just makes it "work".But I hear you about Uncharted 3D, the 3D was implemented well, but at sacrifice of the textures, which kinda killed it for me.I've mess with in in 3D, it's fun, but I wasn't a huge...