or Connect

Posts by Bigsierra

I use this one. It's not perfect, but I don't feel like it's going to fall out of the ceiling either. The bonus is that it's super cheap. http://www.monoprice.com/products/pr...seq=1&format=2
Filter replacement is about every 1500 hours. Cost is $62.91 X21777281 FILTER ASSY That seems a bit high to me, for a filter.
That's awesome!!! I'm happy it's working. Sounds like your 360 may need to go in for repair though.
I've had a similar issue, but never got the error message. The HDMI link would flash off and on with no image. I would do the unplug thing to get it working again. Sometimes it didn't work the first time, but it would eventually work and HDMI would be back up and running. Is the 360 your only equipment that outputs via HDMI? Is the 360 running through a receiver or directly to the PJ?
Ok, it happend. It asked me to change the filter after I hit 2020 hours on the lamp. I rinsed the original and it looks pretty good. I will give it a couple of days to dry out and then swap them out. I sure hope that isn't crazy. But, maybe that's why they included the extra. Like ifmracin asked on the bulbs, should I be contacting Sony on the filters?
Has anyone had a problem with the image going to a white staticy screen for a second, then coming back? The sound keeps going fine though. I thought it might be the usb cord being too close to the power brick and moved it, but the issue still happens.
Has anyone got this to work? I can't figure out how to get it working on my 890
This model? Denon AVR-988
Where all do you get your replacement filters? There isn't a part number in the manual and I haven't found anything though searches. Are some people trying to clean their filters? I'm on the second filter, so when it goes I want to have another ready. Thanks.
PS2 games look the best they ever have on backward compatible PS3s, with upscaling and smoothing.