or Connect

Posts by jestes22

I got the HD installed last saturday and the freezing/skipping started a few min after the installer left. My buddy told me that he had to go the YPbPr? route to stop the issue. I think I have the HR-21.
Anyone else with the newer model HD-DVR having issues with skipping/freezing while using an hdmi cable? I've tried three different cables with no better results. I've heard that Directv's HD-DVR's have had issues with any hdmi usage and most people end up using the green/blue/red cable.
Anyone else with the newer model HD-DVR having issues with skipping/freezing while using an hdmi cable? I've tried three different cables with no better results. I've heard that Directv's HD-DVR's have had issues with any hdmi usage and most people end up using the green/blue/red cable.
Best of luck trying to get those scratches off. Mine was scratched all up right out of the box. Samsung changed their display frame to a cheaper, shiny plastic. You can take a micro-cloth and put scratches on it. I tried the novus plastic polish, but it didn't work.
What's the best cleaner to use for LCD's? I was looking at my screen closely the other day and noticed some spots on it. I used the lcd cleaner I had, but the spots didn't come off. It actually looks like tiny spray paint spots, but I may be wrong.
I followed the instructions, and it didn't work too well............scratches still everywhere.
I've got some Novus polish. Wonder if it would be ok for me to use?
I've got a 46" Samsung that is covered in scratches on the shiny, black plastic cover. Most of them were on the plastic right out of the box. It's really starting to get on my nerves with the light hits it just right. What can I buy to help with the scratches?
I hooked up my PS2 to it earlier, same result. I've already submitted a warranty repair request on samsung's website for in-home service.
It's visible on all dish channels, including my dvd movies.