or Connect

Posts by neveser

Street Trash Meltdown Edition (Blu-Ray All Region) In the sleazy, foreboding world of winos, derelicts and drifters in lower Manhattan, two young runaways – eighteen-year-old Fred (Mike Lackey) and his younger brother, Kevin (Mark Sferrazza) – live in a tire hut in the back of an auto wrecking yard. Life is hard, but the most lethal threat to the boys is the mysterious case of “Tenafly Viper” wine in Ed’s liquor store window. The stuff is forty years old… and it’s gone...
Yay! UPS decided to brave my road and driveway to deliver. I'm going to try to watch From Beyond tonight and Phantasm II tomorrow.
Good to hear. My copy (along with Phantasm II) shipped out on Monday. Been looking forward to these 2 releases from Scream Factory. One problem... there's a foot of snow on the ground here and I don't know if my UPS driver will attempt a delivery on Tuesday because of it.
List created... Now, I wait!
Nice looking steelbook, PioManiac.Wish they would have done something special for the 3D release. All I got was a lenticular slip (which does look cool).Oh well, guess I'll have to wait for the extended edition to get a steelbook (maybe).
UPS just dropped off my 3D copy from Amazon! Planning to watch it tonight.
Review is up on blu-ray.com.
For the hell of it, I showed my wife the screenshot comparison. I didn't say anything other than one is the US version and the other was French. She said the French version looked stretched and the colors were better on the US.
It's been pushed back to June.
Review on blu-ray.com is up (2D)