or Connect

Posts by geeman503

^^^ This too. When in doubt, turn it off and on! Solves a lot of problems.
Likely just a chip on a PCB. Can you test on another device like plug straight to a router just to see if it blinks? Swap cable? Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk
I'm still on but about done unless I can work something out with the services I want at a better price. I've weaned away any email accounts so no biggie there. Always a hassle though to switch and I do like their Internet service.
Got the same emails for gift cards. The not looking forward to the process but what a pain to switch. Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
Just got mine done a few weeks ago. Samsung customer service obviously aware of the problem when I called 800 number. No problem at all getting free service scheduled. Took less than a half hour to complete and that's with chatting.
Mine is back now too.
My Golf Channel says the same thing. This is the definition of FUBAR.
Start by getting rid of the frickin' X channels. All that does is confuse things.
I love you guys, er, well figuratively of course. EDIT: Success! I'm multiregional. Thanks again. I gotta get watching now!
Well that is pretty sweet. You don't really need a PAL TV if the OPPO does the conversion work. I actually tried it set to AUTO and my TV told me "Mode Not Supported" or some such. Then I think I got Wrong Region message but I don't recall exact circumstances. I'm running downstairs now to try it. Thanks all very much. Because of this player I've been combing the bargain DVDs whenever I'm in a store. It all looks great especially with my newer LCD (Samsung A650)