or Connect

Posts by audioguy

That caught my attention as, apparently, I have been living in a cave. I've owned my share of Porches [3 911's, 944 and a Boxster] AND a 63 red VW. I became curious and found this:BMW owns: Mini and Rolls Royce.Fiat owns: Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Ferrari, Jeep, Lancia, Maserati, Ram and SRT.Ford Motor Company owns: Lincoln and a small stake in Mazda.General Motors owns: Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, and GMC. GM owns a controlling interest in Opel and Vauxhall in Europe...
The Disney WOW disk has a great test for fixing delay. I used 84 delay (on an Intrgra)!
+ 91 bazillion !
Someone needs to find some executive in a theater company and have them read this thread. It should be abundantly clear to anyone with an IQ above 7 why theater attendance is far from what it could be. Yet one more example of the few controlling the many
IMAX theaters tend to have marginally better bahaved patrons. And that as well as screen size(and sound) are the ONLY reason I would ever attend a movie (my grandchildren demands not withstanding )
That would,be a $1000 boat anchor - and I own one !!
In theory you may be right, but not in practice [for my eyes].. I have compared the zoomed picture to the stretched picture with the lens and I will take the one with the lens.As they say, YMMV.
Matt: Sent you a PM.
Do I smell a troll?
I believe a picture of this product is what you will find if you look up the expression "a day late and a dollar short".While i am on the "going to buy list", I will hold off until CEDIA. If new SSP's are announced that are object based, the XMC will drop off my radar screen.