or Connect

Posts by audioguy

If you ever want to get your panties in a wad, just go visit www.WhatsBestForum.com. You can read all about the voodoo, black magic and other anti-science products with imaginary benefits. Not recommended if you have any blood pressure issues
Have you considered moving ?
So every non treated outlet in your home causes the hum?
Have you tried a long extension cord to try other outlets in your home?
Objective? Surely you jest
If you have not contacted (either PM'd or phoned) Mark, I would consider it. Since the hum is present if only the power is connected that leaves two choices: (1) bad amp or (2) a ground loop of some kind somewhere and given my experience, I suspect (2) is the answer. (I am assuming that NOTHING is connected to the amp except the power cord and not an interconnect that is only connected at the amp end but not the receiver end)Some options: (a) try a cheater plug (b) run...
Glad you've had pleasurable experiences. I don't and opening night would never be a consideration. As stated, theater management allows obnoxious behavior and I want no part of it - but will go with my grandchildren. Or on VERY very rare occasion to an IMAX presentation.And I'm not trying to justify my theater. The theater experience can easily far surpass the home theater experience from a social perspective (not audio or video) but not when spoiled and undisciplined...
That caught my attention as, apparently, I have been living in a cave. I've owned my share of Porches [3 911's, 944 and a Boxster] AND a 63 red VW. I became curious and found this:BMW owns: Mini and Rolls Royce.Fiat owns: Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Ferrari, Jeep, Lancia, Maserati, Ram and SRT.Ford Motor Company owns: Lincoln and a small stake in Mazda.General Motors owns: Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, and GMC. GM owns a controlling interest in Opel and Vauxhall in Europe...
The Disney WOW disk has a great test for fixing delay. I used 84 delay (on an Intrgra)!
+ 91 bazillion !