or Connect

Posts by miahallen

Wow, just finished going through all pages and I have to comment on how impressed I am...nice work! Posted using my Hisense Sero 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Thanks MM Posted using my Hisense Sero 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Does anyone know how well this will work for spraying a screen?
Good deal? http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/tls/4192604137.html
Yes...I just moved back to the PWN
I would be picking these up in person, but I doubt I'd be able to demo them first. Any advice is appreciated. http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/ele/4170073335.html
Thanks for the tips all...lots of great thoughts. I'd love to go with 10ft ceiling height in the basement...I'll have to see what the cost difference will be...but I might be able to squeeze another foot in there I'll be speaking to my general contractor soon
Thanks for the input guys. At the moment, I don't foresee any issues with mechanicals in the structure....but I think I'm probably WAY too early to know for sure...I was just doing some sketching of the layout, and I'm thinking I could easily make the room 24x16ft. Planning the entrance(s) was already something I was working, so I appreciate the suggestion, I knew it would be important.
So, I'm trying to plan ahead...WAY ahead! I'm currently in the "looking for property for new construction" phase LOL. As I move forward, I'm already starting to think about my future theater room. Based on my initial plans...I think I'll be able to reserve a 20x15ft area for the room (in the basement), and I'm planning 8 or 9ft ceilings. I'd like to have two rows with room for 8-10 people, and a 12ft wide screen (I like the IMAX feel) The room will be in a corner...
I've been hoping for something else as well...but no, not yet Concerning x3 in portrait mode, there is another problem to consider, the lack of horizontal lens shift means you'll be casting a shadow, or looking way up at an image above you. Or you'll need to do a reap projection setup. Nope, not yet.