or Connect

Posts by ruffstik

I just went to best buy yesterday and got $200 refunded and got the $200 gift card...love me some price matching!
Actually own a ES7100 but not getting much help there...I see a lot of different settings posted which i asume are good for watching movies...I was wondering what kind of settings you are using for videogames? Anyone have some good starting points for a PS3?
I see a lot of different settings posted which i asume are good for watching movies...I was wondering what kind of settings you are using for videogmaes? Anyone have some good starting points for a PS3?
Yup. I was playing some borderlands 2 and for a brief second it flashed the smart hub. Just got the tv yesterday. Also today while still playing the game I went to cycle through the picture settings..after looking at movie setting I switch to the next and the whole tv turned off. Then back on? What the hell?
Just hang on to your receipt. Price goes down go back and get difference refunded.
Just pulled the trigger on the UN60ES7100 from best buy to be delivered on saturday - any links to some good start off settings would be great! thanks...cant wait till saturday!
What is the main difference between the 7500 and 8000 series - is the 8000 worth the extra money? And what about the 7100?
Ok...im sold. Going to pick up this set.
65 inch screen?
I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger on a 65" set - how is the quality control for these sets. Any dead pixel issues or anything else I should be on the look out for? Thanks!