or Connect

Posts by 4302933

Its still way better than the craptastic comcast DVR they offer and actually charge you for.
This is a video on how to update your ReplayTV to work with the Comcast DTA DC50xu. I will show you how to update your ReplayTV with new IR codes from Perc Data LaHo to control the Comcast DTA DC50xu with the IR Blaster cable.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2gDy0AK5jsThis new comcast dta uses Pace code 1982 as you will see in the video.Tip from hdonzis:
This is a video on how to update your ReplayTV to work with the Comcast DTA DC50xu. I will show you how to update your ReplayTV with new IR codes from Perc Data LaHo to control the Comcast DTA DC50xu with the IR Blaster cable. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2gDy0AK5js
I got it working and updated my 5040 and 5504. I noticed in my router logs it was trying to connect, so I gave up and switched out the router. Connected instantly. UDP 192.168.1.186 1058 percdata.com (207.58.129.219) 53 I'm not sure why it didn't work with the other router, but its working fine now.
So I received my Comcast DTA box. Its a newer model DC50Xu. Does this still use code 237? Anyone get this box working yet with IR Blaster? Correction: I have a 5504, not a 5040. DC50Xu looks like this.
I have a 5040 and Comcast just activated use of DTA boxes in my town. Uggg... Every channel is channel 6.1 instead of channel 6 which the replayTV doesn't see. So, it looks like I need to go get a DTA box but I wanted to get my replayTV updated first.I tried the "simple" way of changing the two DNS entries (207.58.129.219), and connected, downloaded like normal, but after checking the registration screen for LaHo, it didn't seem to update the box. In the inputs didn't...
Just wanted people to know this remote works good with my ReplayTV 5040. Pro: Cheap Cons: I dont think there is a "zones" button. Cant find it. Philips SRU5108/27 8 Device Universal Remote Control $14.99 Amazon
LOL. I use XMBC on my (jailbroke) appletv everyday for years, I didn't even know it had a replaytv plugin. Thanks!
I've use Vonage with a Panasonic PV-HS2000 ReplayTV ShowStopper for years without any issues. I dial an out of state number because its faster and vonage doesn't charge for long distance.
I'm just going to get a tivo with lifetime. I keep getting outbid on ebay, but I will keep trying for a cheap one.