or Connect

Posts by ffjxc

I just had to log into netflix after 1120 firmware update but it went back to HDMI 1 after I was finished.
Firmware 1120 is available via tv update. Anyone know what it attempts to fix?
For me the update to 1111 has made the picture sharper and the colors deeper for me on my 60" 7050. The best of the updates for me but the jury is still out and who knows 1112 will be out before I figure what exactly changed.
UN60F7050 Running Firmware 1110 When I switch my cable box from HD to SD I get the following: "check the device is connected properly then try turning on the device by selecting the button below" Then there is the cable box and an ok box. If you click ok the dialogue box goes away. If you click the cable box. it turns the cable off. When goin from SD/Hd everything works fine. There has to be a set-up or toggle I'm missing. Has anyone else encountered this and fixed...
UN60F7050 Running Firmware 1110 When I switch my cable box from HD to SD I get the following: "check the device is connected properly then try turning on the device by selecting the button below" Then there is the cable box and an ok box. If you click ok the dialogue box goes away. If you click the cable box. it turns the cable off. When goin from SD/Hd everything works fine. There has to be a set-up or toggle I'm missing. Has anyone else encountered this and fixed...
Unfortunately once you delete and turn the TV back on the guide has all of the deleted channels back. Not a big deal but yes you would think Samsung would have thought this through better than they did.
Does anyone know if there is a way where on Smart Hub you can program it to only give HD channels as recommendations? It seems ridiculous that this set would even deal in SD channels. I never watch SD but it continuously gives me SD recs. Similarly, the guide starts on the SD channels and even with page down it takes a while to get to the HD channels....on our box the HD stations start in the 700 channels. Again seems ridiculous that a so call HD/3D Smart Tv defaults to SD...
Does anyone know if there is a way where on Smart Hub you can program it to only give HD channels as recommendations? It seems ridiculous that this set would even deal in SD channels. I never watch SD but it continuously gives me SD recs. Similarly, the guide starts on the SD channels and even with page down it takes a while to get to the HD channels....on our box the HD stations start in the 700 channels. Again seems ridiculous that a so call HD/3D Smart Tv defaults...
I forced myself to watch Survivor last night and it seemed fine. No pixelation and picture quality was good. I'm hopeful they may have fixed it. Thanks greeno.
Nice job. Thanks for running with this. Hope it gets resolved. Again thank you very much.