or Connect

Posts by rolltide1017

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/hitman-go-looks-absolutely-gorgeous/2300-8759/ Saw this today on Giant Bomb and as a fan of the console series I had to check it out. If you like puzzle games then you need to check it out, it's great. It would be a good puzzle game on its own but, the Hitman theme puts it over the top IMO. I can't put it down, having a pretty good time with this game. I know this isn't a PS game but, AVS doesn't have a mobile game section and it's...
Let's see, I bought a new TV last summer so I don't plan on being in the market for a TV for years. I also bought a PS4 last year Sony, so why not get PS Now working on it before worring about overpriced 4K TVs. Just a thought since, more gamers will probably have a PS4 instead of one of those TVs. I have no problem with Sony adding PS Now to other devices, I just think they'd be wise to get it going on there actual gaming products first.
Photo Mode looks pretty sweet, every game should include that!
Well, I exchanged them and went ahead and add the 2 year protection plan from Best Buy on the new set. It was only $15 so why not. Hopefully this set last longer then a month.
I don't think it is a straight port though, unless they are lying they have said that all the stadiums were re-built from the ground up. I disagree that you can only see the improvements in close-ups. I could see the improvements in the stadiums from the normal fielding cam, even on those highly compress videos. There is just so much more detail in the stadiums that the PS3 versions look down right bad to me now. I mean, the crowds now have as much detail as the...
I wanted to find out if anyone else has had any issues with there Gold Wireless Headset. Went to use mine last night and they wouldn't turn on. When I flipped the switch back to OFF, the light blinks blue once. Tried turning them on again, nothing, no lights, no sound, nothing. Move the switch back to OFF and again the blue light blinked once. I could not find anything online about the light blinking blue once when turned off. Tried doing the reset by pushing a...
Or on Twitch, quality looks a little better on Twitch IMO, once you select "source" that is.. http://www.twitch.tv/ignlive All these videos are still compressed to hell but, it gives us an idea and it will look even better on our own systems. I have to say that I like what I'm seeing, overall the game looks amazing. I do see some graphical glitches here and there but, I can forgive those since this is still the first outing on the PS4 and I'm sure the little things...
If it is only one episode then I'd just toss it up as an encoding issue and not worry about it. Can you check the same episode on another device?
Isn't this 4th power you all are treating like a spoiler mentioned as a goal to reach during the first 10 minutes of the game? Right after the first encounter with Brooke Augustine he mentions something like "if I could absorb her power" or his brother mentions it. I haven't read the spoilers and I haven't finished the game but, I'm pretty sure I know what you guys are talking about because the game tells you in the first few minutes. I don't see how that's a spoiler...
I'm coming from a 360 so, I don't care if they didn't upgrade a thing, I just want to play the game.