or Connect

Posts by mpritc1019

So after much frustration with Signature Home's Arris modem/router, I purchased the Motorola SBG6580. It is on TWC's approved modem list. I was on the phone for three hours with them switching it out. One rep told me everything was working but the modem is defective then finally the last rep told me because i have signature home, i cannot buy my own modem. After much discussion, he tried one other thing to activate it and it works. I don't have a phone but that is not a...
I have signature home and the modem/router covers my downstairs great but upstairs it is spotty. Would you guys go with a wifi extender or would your invest in a better wireless router and use that instead of TWC's wireless router? Thanks! p.s. Still having a problem with my Sprint Airave and Sprint says that my connection is not high enough quality to sustain VOIP even though it is 50mbs down and 5mbs up.
I have TWC Signature Service. My apple products have been saying that they cannot join the network intermittently. But that is not my main problem. I have to have a Sprint Airave in order to get a cell signal at my house. The Airave puts your cell on a voip connection. It has been acting up lately and when I called Sprint, they said according to www.voiptest.8x8.com , my connection has a "Quality of Service" issue. It scored a 46% in that area. It needs to be at least 70%...
I have TWC Signature Service. My apple products have been saying that they cannot join the network intermittently. But that is not my main problem. I have to have a Sprint Airave in order to get a cell signal at my house. The Airave puts your cell on a voip connection. It has been acting up lately and when I called Sprint, they said according to www.voiptest.8x8.com , my connection has a "Quality of Service" issue. It scored a 46% in that area. It needs to be at least 70%...
My last TV was a Philips LCD and it would automatically stretch the picture to fill the screen. Is that an option on this TV? It would help when the wife and kids watch SD TV to avoid IR. Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by Rob-Houston I'd return the 4 year old! I would but he will not fit back in the box he came in. Pun intended.
You are correct. I now have a really big paperweight as Panasonic told me that it would be cheaper to buy another one than repair. Anyone recommend a plasma TV since these are so scarce now?
Oh my god! My 4 year old was playing wii bowling and threw the controller at the screen. There is a crack an it doesn't work now. My Amex card gives 90 days coverage, but I have had mine for 112 days. Is it repairable? Would the manufacturer have any kind of coverage?
Are there any new mounts for the ipad since this thread was started?
I was watching CBS HD and the mode was THX. Should i switch it for sports?