or Connect

Posts by rizki96

is there any external media jukebox that suitable with h900b?
looking someone have or want to use this pro kit in singapore/indonesia region...
hi, is there any avs member in singapore that has this audessey pro kit?
hi brad, please share what you saw yesterday...
hi chris, please check your email from yogi_rb@..... waiting for your response. many thanks
very good! I like it! how much total cost you spend. I think people want to know also. I think a lot of us who want to make like you did.. Hopefully I can make 150inch 16:9 to do this. Thanks brad for sharing..
looking the same either. Minimum gain like Da-lite HP with 2.8, especially with DIY option like seymour av.
sorry for my bad English, i want to build my HTPC using for i5-661 intel which have gpu card inside and H55 mobo, is it possible for viewing 3D or not? especially combine with nvidia 3d vision. Because the nvidia gpu card stand alone is not support for HDMI audio such as dtshdma or dolby true hd. It only transfer for dd/dts capable only. I dont know that nvidia can support this intel gpu. I need a HTPC solution that using hdmi output to transfer either video 3D HD and...
sorry for my bad English, i want to build my HTPC using for i5-661 intel which have gpu card inside and H55 mobo, is it possible for viewing 3D or not? especially combine with nvidia 3d vision. Because the nvidia gpu card stand alone is not support for HDMI audio such as dtshdma or dolby true hd. It only transfer for dd/dts capable only. I need a HTPC solution that using hdmi output to transfer either video 3D HD and audio HD