or Connect

Posts by sailorb

Thanks for your thoughts, I have found the 5020ub for 2495, w shipping and the 3020 for 1435 w shipping, I do have a dedicated room and have It lit in such a way that my 8350's blacks are as dark as you can imagine, I think the 3020 is where Im going, Lens shift is not a big deal. I have a shelf now, and can adjust the feet to get it set up right. So those dont really carry weight in my decision, I don't think the thx is going to make that much diff to me. the 3010...
Welp, I'm going to bite the bullet and get a 3020 and sell my 8350 and the spare bulb to help recoup cost, I was vacillating on the 5020 but can't seem to justify that extra money in my mind anyway. I'm putting in on a 200" 1.5 gain screen that looked fantastic on the 8350 (very bright at that size and quite sharp) so I guess my question is has anyone set one up in the 200" range , I see some have stated the edges have focus problems around the edges. My theater is in...
I think this is great, and tell you what, If I win the 5020 projector It would make my year, I have been trying to save up for the 5020 since I came out,
I bought my 8350 in Nov last year and the bulb just blew with barely over 400hrs on it, and I have found other 8350 owners who have had failures, Epson said today they would send another. I asked what their plan was after the 2 year warranty on the projector was up. They said they were working on the problem they had seen on the other projectors, but they had not seen this on the 8350? and fyi I am running Dynamic all the time, and my projector's fan shuts down about...
Well I don't know if your still in need but my 8350 was purchased in Nov. and now has 420hrs and the bulb blew tonight after dimming quickly this week. I'm very concerened about this bulb issue and also want to know from others about Bulb life in the 8350 so I will take picks of what I take out and what they send me to replace and I will ask what they intend to do to address this before the warranty ends.