or Connect

Posts by resultingindeath

Damn. Well do you know of a method to convert the .mkv to a compatible format? Also how do I get the .wmv to HW decode? When I open a 1080p clip in PDVD it is greyed out and CPU usage indicates not using HW Accel..
Thanks for they reply.In PureDVD its greyed. I have been messing with it for the last few hrs. I updated the PureDVD player with the patch from thier site. Finally managed to get it to decode a 1080p H.264 clip. However, no luck with .wmv or .mkv is this possible? Should also mention I am not trying to play a disk. I am trying to play HD media from my HD.
I was hoping someone might be kind enough to help me. My new HTPC is running beautifully, however I am stuck getting HW Acceleration to work. I am running Vista 32, PowerDVD 7.3 and the latest Nvidia drivers (163.75). I also have Purevideo 1.02 installed. Is this even necessary? What am I missing ? Is there some setting I need to setup/change? Here are my specs. Antec Fusion V2 MSI Gforce 8600GT Kingston 2GB 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 667 (PC2 5300) Intel D945GTPL...
I know those couches look so comfortable. Would love to have them in black. Check out Storme's PC Case. Very nice!
Yeah it is plasma. I actually had to remove all that trim, take the drywall down and add studs to the wall to get it to work. It is very strong now. Really the TV only weighs like 100lbs.
Here is a few. Forgive the bad PQ. The Sharp "52 is waiting on my new HTPC, due tomorrow. Will post some new pics when I finish the build. The other is a closet install in the bedroom I wanted to share.
Some ripped HD. Mostly DIVX. Antec Fusion V2 MSI Gforce 8600GT Kingston 2GB 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 667 (PC2 5300) Intel D945GTPL Intel Socket 775 MicroATX Motherboard Intel Pentium D 925 3.0GHz Dual-Core Processor HDD WD 320G 7200RPM 16M SATA2 LITEON 16X SATA DVD ROM TRENDnet IEEE 802.11b/g Wireless Adapter Zalman CNPS7500-AlCu LED CPU Fan Vista Media Center Sharp AQUOS "52 Onyko TX-SR304 5.1
Glad to hear that. Keep us posted. Will be looking forward to your release of this.
^^OMG! Now thats pimpin'. Keep em comin guys. Lovin the pics.
Here you go. http://www.directron.com/fusionv2.html Probably consider this to be low pro. though.