or Connect

Posts by AudioFenix

The original Skate http://www.avsforum.com/products/skate/reviews/4377
I too believe it is the fact that you only have the three speakers. I used the Audyssey setup as well but with a 5.1 setup. I have the listening options that you mentioned of "Game-RPG", "Game-Action", etc. Also, when you ran Audyssey after the first listening position it removed the speakers that it did not get a response from. With that, have you found listening modes that you prefer for each component yet? I find myself constantly going through the options with TV...
I heard that the Samsung 8000 series was completely backlit. It is still extremely thin like the 6000 and 7000 series.
Just curious on this and the LG LED set. Why are these so thick compared to the Samsung LED panels?
I've had my TV for a while now and started off trying just a few calibrations from here. For normal TV viewing I tend to like baloo75's settings. I think I made a few changes with the brightness and backlight as well as the color temp to Med-Low, but that was about it. I just tried Sam's last night and found it too dark for my liking, at least for TV viewing. I've never tried using different settings for different modes such as gaming and movies so I'm not sure if...