or Connect

Posts by Singuy

Any of you guys with a 3d projector(epson 5010) and NVIDIA experience any stutter/lag between the frames? Whenever there's fast movement, parts of the scene is either ghosting or transparent, which really causes headaches. I noticed that this happens way less when the projector is playing at 60hz@720p vs 24hz@1080p. I also notice this problem when I move a window from side to side very quickly, I get the same effect at 24hz. Anyone found a way to fix this problem? I...
I am having stuttering issues due to the limitations of the 24hz @ 1080p 3D. I am trying to enable 1080i at a higher refresh rate but that option is no where to be found! I also tried custom resolution but my projector is not displaying anything when I enable "interlace" at any hz set to 1920x1080. Anyone know if the projector can run at 1080i@hz higher than 24? Projector: epson 5010 HTPC: Nvidia GTX 550 Intel Q6600
I know a lot of people may not have this combo of hardware, but the calibration is driving me INSANE! According to color management(windows 7 calibration software), my gamma is WAY too high, setting it all the way to the lowest point still yields a semi high result. I have to decrease the brightness by 2 clicks, but now everything is Way too dark(but at least the blacks are miles better than before, in which the blacks were pretty much grey). Increasing the brightness...
This is outputting from a HTPC running at 23hz via VLC player. The original format is Top and Bottom. Maybe it's a HTPC side effect.
Is it normal to have ghosting in almost every shot when having the projector on 3d brightness to max and this is running TaB Mvk files?. I noticed a lot of ghosting in Hugo using Panny 3rd Gen.
I found this link http://www.ehow.com/how_8531036_fix-nvidia-3d-vision-blur.html And I have no idea what it's talking about. I can't find any of those settings in my nvidia control panel. I am still having terrible motion blur issues when running 3d movies. I have tried using FI with powerdvd and TMT5 but nothing have worked so far(and my projector doesn't have FI in 3d mode). Maybe this is just a limitation with active shutters and motion blur. I really wish the...
I fully recommend the panasonic glasses because they are extremely light and comfortable. I have returned all my epson glasses because I had actual pain around my nose and back of my head after 2 hours of tron. I have a big head so the glasses are a bit tight on my head(and I have adjusted the glasses to max setting). Also the glasses are probably 1.5 times the weight of a panasonic, so you'll definitely feel them after awhile. There's a slight tint to the panasonic,...
I am getting some stuttering while playing 3d bluray using an nvidia 550ti/powerdvd 12 ultra/epson 3d 5010 projector. Stuttering is usually not a big deal to me except that it can cause headaches while watching 3d (stuttering makes the moving object looks like it's ghosting..and your eye can't focus on the object as the object seems transparent/clear). I've tried power dvd's FI support (smoothing they call it) but I don't think it is working for 3d content. Also my...
Okay I finally found the root of my stuttering problem when using an epson 5010+ nvidia HTPC. It turned out to be a refresh rate issue and not a projector issue(I have the replacement compared side by side and both are producing the same results). When watching TaB movies, and some SBS movies, the stuttering is terrible and causes headaches. The problem is that my nvidia card had a broken driver, and couldn't switch my resolution to 23hz. Now after some reinstall of the...
Thanks, I have checked on that chart and it said the gtx530-560 supports HD sound and 1.4. Also I'm on driver 301.xx. Just need to mess around with it some more I guess.