or Connect

Posts by diamondbacvenomx

I called up BB reward zone and the answer they gave me, or at least my understanding is the silver reward benefits only apply to items purchased AFTER you obtain the silver level. That scenario happened to me where my TV purchase gave me silver status. If you find out differently please let me know, but it was my understanding is its only for purchases AFTER obtaining silver level.
Thanks for the tip! I'll give this a shot after work today. Weird they mentioned the price was 1699...I remember yesterday it being 1800 and some change. You mind tell me what store # you went to?
I am about to exchange my Sony HX850 for a 55VT50. The Bestbuy by my house has it for $1850 or so. Clearly not the best price but not bad for those who don't want to buy it online. Also any bigbox stores have it cheaper than $1800 so I can make BB price match? I believe BB doesn't price match online retailers...
Excellent post. I really appreciate it. I watched transformers and star trek on the LED last night and albeit a great picture, I just dont see any 'POP' in the imagine. Again I've tried almost every setting posted under the official board. I could be chasing a pipe dream but I wont know for sure unless I see it person and take advantage of the exchange program and grab a plasma. I guess if the plasma doesn't satisfy me I can always exchange that back for an LED. Now the...
Hey all - I posted this on the LCD boards but I wanted to get some plasma owner's feedback...I'll just copy and paste.. I purchased a 55in Sony HX850 around the last week of December. I was coming from a 4yr old 52in Samsung 650 LCD (great TV). I must say I set it up, tried practically every custom calibration found on the "official owners thread" but I still didn't find the picture to be THAT impressive. I will even go as far as saying Direct TV HD actually looked WORSE...
Hey everyone, I purchased a 55in Sony HX850 around the last week of December. I was coming from a 4yr old 52in Samsung 650 LCD (great TV). I must say I set it up, tried practically every custom calibration found on the "official owners thread" but I still didn't find the picture to be THAT impressive. I will even go as far as saying Direct TV HD actually looked WORSE on this Sony than my old Samsung, but that could be because of Direct TV's crappy compression. Of course...
Under $200 or under $150? What does "not much of a budget left" mean? haha
Thanks desert. Yeah I'm hoping it should work great seeing how its only been used for 20 hours. I'm sure by the time it will need a repair I'll be ready for a $500+ sub. I'll give you that information Taoggnikat if the shipping cost is too much for me. haha.
Thanks for the quick response. I figured that is a very favorable price especially for a HSU which has a proven name. I didn't want to hesitate too long even though I hate buying things before trying them out myself. I was just wary about the wear on it especially over the years. But if he is telling the truth, 20 hours is nothing, I might have racked up 20 hours in the first day I got my original sub haha. Looks like I may have to take a leap of faith and snatch it up.
I was looking to buy an old HSU VTF-2 from this guy asking $175. I believe it was when the first models came out so I guess we are talking about 8 years old?? He claims it only has around 20 hours of use and no cosmetic damage or abuse. No kids old enough to know what a subwoofer is to crank it up and cause damage. Said his wife didn't like it as it was too loud so he had to downgrade. He is going to get back to me on shipping costs because he is about 2 hours away...