or Connect

Posts by Peter_

Thank you for the quick reply. I believe that any DLP projector can handle just fine any fast motion picture, but I am coming back to projector from a LCD TV, so this problem is quite common to me. And I don't wanna see any kind of ghost anymore. Peter
I would like to ask a favor, play both video tests and look how much of Dynamic Resolution it has. Link: Test 1.mp4 Link: Test 2.mp4 Please tell me what resolution the projector begins to mess the lines. Thank you, Peter.
I would like to ask a favor, play both video tests and look how much of Dynamic Resolution it has. Link: Test 1.mp4 Link: Test 2.mp4 Please tell me what resolution the TV begins to mess the lines. Thank you, Peter.
I would like to ask a favor, play both video tests and look how much of Dynamic Resolution it has. Link: Test 1.mp4 Link: Test 2.mp4 Please tell me what resolution the TV begins to mess the lines. Thank you, Peter.
I would like to ask a favor, play both video tests and look how much of Dynamic Resolution it has. Link: Test 1.mp4 Link: Test 2.mp4 Please tell me what resolution the projector begins to mess the lines. Thank you, Peter.
No need to create another thread just to post the link, so, here it is: Dynamic Resolution Link: Test 1.mp4 Link: Test 2.mp4 Peter.
Coming back from the shadows... with a new lamp. Screen is a white wall with 80". xbox 360 in the Optoma HD65: Test Drive Unlimited: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMfo8yC25go Assassins Creed 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eANf8XcT5CM Assassins Creed 2, Xbox 360, Optoma HD65 em 720p: Test Drive Unlimited, Xbox 360, Optoma HD65 at 720p: Peter
The black of the image is the white of the screen. So, if your room is dark, the "black" of the image will be dark, but if your room is brighter the black of the image will be gray. Then, as the room is darker, more "black" is the black área of the image. See: Darkened room scene 1: Room with light scene 1: Darkened room scene 2: Room with the scene 2: Movie Star Wars Episode I on DVD Peter Note: the grain of the photos is becouse...
Jason, Impressive pictures! Peter
Thank you Bruce. I'm waiting the new lamp that I bought. When it arrive, I will take more pictures to post here. Peter.