or Connect

Posts by henhowc

when you guys game with your headphones (if applicable for the game) do you usually change the audio setting to the headphones setting or should it be set to speakers/home theatre...etc. if wanting the virtual 5.1?
maybe when they get dlna and mp3 playback supported. sigh...guess i'll continue to have to use my battery draining ds4
still no news on the Sony/PS4 support front?
any indication from sony about supporting bluetooth so these remotes work on the ps4 in a future firmware update? i know they currently support bluetooth mice and keyboard
I have the PLYR1's as well. Off the top of my head I don't know if the game/chat balance works properly on PS4. But I do know that my mic DEFINITELY works wirelessly without having to use a 3.5mm cable as long as you use the PS4 to power the wireless receiver. I think the confusion may be due to this article on Skullcandy's website:http://www.skullcandy.com/setup/plyr-1-ps4Its possible there were additional fixes in firmware 1.51, 1.52, or 1.6, users were setting it up...
Anyone have a chance to try the Gold Wireless Headset for PS3/PS4/Vita yet? Apparently they are out in the wild now at Best Buy at least
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/445695/sony-wont-offer-option-to-disable-ps4-dualshock-4-light-bar/assuming you are talking about this. yosp simply replied no...but he never said never. if you look at the rest of that tweet thread i think it was actually more positive...i.e sony is aware that of certain complaints.
no issues with my skullcandy plyr1s
Party/game invite one button shortcut like on the Xbox 360. They can map it to one of the un-used face buttons or something. ie. Press triangle to invite to game/party. On the topic of DLNA...that's the one big feature that was on the PS3 that has been sorely missed. Been using Plex and PS4 browser as a workaround. Works great for streaming video so far...but can't seem to get music working. I think due to lack of HTML5 MP3 support in the browser/os in general?
ps4 outputs to all audio sources. you just have to mute your tv/audio system when using the headset.the cable that comes with the headset is a 2.5mm cable for connecting to the xbox 360 controller. you'd need a 3.5 to 2.5 cable if you wanted to connect to ds4.is there a reason you want to use a cable anyways? if you power the wireless receiver using the ps4 usb ports you can get wireless voice chat. outside of the annoyance/aesthetics this is the ideal way of getting voice...