or Connect

Posts by Merlynda

Yes. Second SE-FX65 worked! Just have to "sync" it to your receiver. Follow directions in your manual for syncing subwoofer... substituting subwoofer for SE-FX65. Below are the instructions from the manual: 1. Turn on your wireless subwoofer/SE-FX65. 2. While pressing ">>/>>" on the main unit, press the numbered button [3] on the remote control until “P” lights in the main unit's display. 3 .While “P” is displayed, press [I/D SET]. 4. While pressing...
Well, I picked up a second subwoofer for the Panasonic SC-PT1050 on eBay and mated it with the system. IT WORKS! I am rockin' the house. Just wanted to share the news. Next I will try to add second rear wireless speakers with a second SE-FX65. Cool huh? I know ... I know... I should just get an Onkyo TX-SR875 or something but everything is hooked up and set up with a harmony remote including the IR4PS3 setup. I changed out all the speakers. It sounds...
Thanks. I was hoping since the subwoofer is wireless and you need to 'sync" it to the receiver that I could sync another panasonic sc-pt1050 subwoofer to the the receiver. Same with the rear wireless setup. Was hoping I could sync an additional wireless speaker setup that would sync with the transmittor in the receiver. Seems possible since you can buy a "second room" speaker kit. Oh well. If I see one on eBay for around $30 I'll still try it for kicks.
I have kinda a crazy idea. I have the Panasonic SC-PT1050 and would like to add a second subwoofer. My question is, does anybody know if I purchase a second subwoofer (off eBay) would the panasonic receiver run both subwoofers? Thanks. On a simliar note could I add a 2nd wireless rear speaker setup and have the receiver run both sets of rear speakers?
I had this box for about one week. Turned it back into Comcast and got my trusty SA 8300HD back. It didn't allow me to use an optical switch because the Cisco RNG200 is "always on" despite setting power on with setbox. The IR range was poor and the commands seems to have a delay. Oh, and it would just randomly go to channel zero when changing stations. Anyway I didn't like it. Just my $0.02
OK. Just got the new Cisco RNG200 cable box. Here's my problem. I have an optical switch connected from my home theater system to my PS3 and the new Cisco RNG200. Now the PS3 does not have sound. If I unplug the optical cable to the Cisco RNG200 then I get sound. So, I think the Cisco RNG200 is not COMPLETELY turned off and is blocking the signal from the PS3. This setup worked perfectly with the SA8300. I set under general settings "AC outlet" to...
OK. Just got the new Cisco RNG200 cable box. Here's my problem. I have an optical switch connected from my home theater system to my PS3 and the new Cisco RNG200. Now the PS3 does not have sound. If I unplug the optical cable to the Cisco RNG200 then I get sound. So, I think the Cisco RNG200 is not COMPLETELY turned off and is blocking the signal from the PS3. This setup worked perfectly with the SA8300. I set under general settings "AC outlet" to...
Just to clarify: My vision is to be watching TV... get an idea to do something on the computer and to be able ...via Harmony remote ...turn off TV viewing and turn on laptop viewing with access to all laptop functions... mostly thru wireless keyboard. But if I have to get up and power laptop on/off... forget it. Any idas on a laptop that will allow me to do this?
I also posted this in the Harmony Remote forum. I am wondering if the Hewlett Packard DV9800t laptop can be powered on/off with a Harmony remote? Haven't bought it yet, but I tried to add it as a device to my harmony remote and it didn't recognize it. Did recognize the DV9700t. I need a new laptop and thought it would be "cool" to hook it up to HDTV and wireless keyboard ( can even get it with Blu Ray)... but if I cannot operate the laptop via Harmony remote then...
I am not only looking for power on/off. But it is a critical feature. I heard the Dell remotes do NOT power on/off via remote on their computers. Plus I will also use a wireless keyboard. My vision is to be watching TV get an idea to do something on the computer and to be able ...via Harmony remote ...turn off TV viewing and turn on laptop viewing with access to all laptop functions. But if I have to get up and power on/off... forget it. My question is can the...