or Connect

Posts by jimmy3d

Same here, mines a few months newer but i seem to be experiencing about the same frequency, in fact mine did it yesterday too....
Thanks so much InCali for the referral...your guy got back to me within 3 hours with a link to a free shipping label, an updateto the repair notes so the techs actually now know what to do and he's "reviewing the call and coaching our Agent for improvement".And thanks to all you guys who stuck with this blurring issue to the end to get it resolved!!Packing up my unit later tonight after I watch Trailer Park Boys: Countdown to Liquor BD !
I've been getting a pulsing image lately on a white (ie. internet) screen. Called Acer support this morning to get it checked out and also get the firmware update. The support person, while friendly and helpful, did not seem to understand what I meant by pulsing. Also she said I was liable for shipping charges to the facility in Texas. I have a case number now but I'm afraid that when it gets there, the technicians won't know what to do with the unit because she wrote up...
ok i switched over to my gmail acct ....thanks
I haven't got any email notices since yesterday morning. I have Comcast. What must I do to get email notices again????
ok thanks! I'm on it
oops, my bad, you're right, now where I am going to find season 4???
I know it's been mentioned before in this thread but it's been a while. All 4 season's of Breaking Bad are up now and for those of you who haven't seen it yet, you're in for a real treat. This is hands down the best, most compelling television I've seen yet. and I'm only just starting season 2! http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Breaking_Bad/70143836?trkid=8379860
Where?
I've had my 835 about 3 months now and the DSE seems to be worsening. I use this set more for web surfing than tv which is why it probably bothers me more. At any rate here's a couple of pics of my set with a white backround which I made by taking a white square in photoshop and making it full screen: and a little closer up: I emailed Sharp about the problem earlier today and they gave me a case number and told me to call them. I figured before I do that, I'd check...