or Connect

Posts by eric-t

Sent pm.
Michigan
I have an eD A2-300 for sale. Bought in May of 2009 and has run flawless. Excellent condition and since I do not have the original box and it's a beast it will have to be a local sale only. Asking $175. This sub will not disappoint you. Location, SE Michigan.
I have an Anthem MRX-300 bought in 2011. It is in mint condition and hardly used. It comes complete with everything including original box. I will also include the keyspan adapter. $665.00
Will ship. Split shipping. Payment via Paypal.
Moved to correct forum. http://www.avsforum.com/t/1460448/oppo-bdp-93
For sale is my OPPO BDP-93. Bought in May 2011 and have only ran 3-4 disk through it. It is in mint condition and comes complete with everything and asking $425 and local sale only at this time. Location is SE Michigan. ***WILL SHIP*** Payment via Paypal.
I am selling my UPA-2. Purchased in summer 2009 and was used for my surround speakers. Excellent condition and would give it 9 out of 10. It includes original box, chrome and black trim and trigger wire. I'm asking $250. At this time I would prefer a local sale. Location is SE Michigan. Split shipping. I will also include an X Series IEC Shielded Power cable with the deal.
For sale is my OPPO BDP-93. Bought in May 2011 and have only ran 3-4 disk through it. It is in mint condition and comes complete with everything and asking $425 and local sale only at this time. Location is SE Michigan. ***WILL SHIP***
Thanks for the response Ken. Now I know I'm not going nuts..