or Connect

Posts by ninogui

thks for the feedbackin fact the latest firmware is 1.022 but only released in japan pioneer supportyou can try to read a translation ofhttp://pioneer.jp/support/download/home/n-50_n-30/firmware_download.htmlI wonder if the revision log "Improvement of the connection compatible with the NAS in Music Server" will have anything to do with solving the double tap thing ? has anyone tried to update to this firmware ? it is not released for any other country other than japan and...
Hi guys I do have a N30 streaming from a synology, connected to a SC-LX83 receiver, quad B&W 601-S2 and rega vulcan 8" sub. Really happy with the sound quality, cd quality streams shine to their best but the most amazing sound comes from 96khz or 192khz streams in stereo. I use both pio controlapp and bubblepnp which is miles away from the first. Shame it does not allow for gapless playback, pio is using a proprietary command from either the remote control or from the...
On ARC from TV set to receiver I too only get 2 channel so I have to connect first to receiver then to TV
Hi there nobody answered so here it is there is a buried system setting in which you can choose to keep the USB ports powered while the TV is off. change that one and you will be able to charge the 3D glasses while off
this is weird. usually just the on/off button works. I wonder if someone messed up and you are stuck on some firmware update broken procedure, or a no boot condition / board malfunction leading you all the time to the service menu?can you post a photo of what show on your ON screen ?with the set ON press the vol(-) button on the right side of the screen and while pressing it point the remote to the screen with your other arm and press 0 three timeslook at the screen and...
hiit´s the tryout of latest version I think 2.4.5, profile is panasnic viera (hate these amazon redirects lol) 2011 didnt really bother to try the other onesIf you opt for the NAS route which is much better being dedicated for streaming then serviio and a few others are the way to go as mezz is mainly win app and NAS run on linuxbear in mind mezz server runs as a service too so depending on your particular opsys and pc config a hit can be taken on the overall performance,...
no.. you just don´t get them pronto! lol still trying to figure that one out
windows 7 media player is slightly upgraded from windows vista (the one I still use) but in practical easy terms you can use mezz for some files and dlna windows media player for others as they appear on the very same screen list in the tv setbut I bet you did not try 3D subs on a ripped mkv 3d half sbs file ?
I experienced transcoding from mezz to the VT30 with Q6600 cpu at no more than 7-9% cpu use and with 720 or 1080 content, also I see no hit in quality whatsoever related to streaming on a hard disk connected to an usb port on the tv setAlso was able to embed subtitles with mkvmerge, but mind it has to be up to version 4.0.0, higher mkvtoolnix versions (whatever the options you use) to be compliant with header compression and whatever else are no more file mergeable /...
hi guys On the Cambridge 751BD, According to this tester here (in french) if we follow the analog path it always translates into pcm because of the wolfson 8740, also from what he says for PCM we can assume it goes up to 176KHz http://www.hdfever.fr/2011/11/11/tes...e-audio-751bd/ "Par contre, un des points assez décevants sur ce Cambridge vient du fait que les DACs Wolfson ne gèrent pas le DSD. Si vous décidiez de lire le Super Audio CD en connexion analogique vers...