or Connect

Posts by Lethean

No point getting excited yet about their streaming 4K when it doesn't look 4k.
I understand where you're coming from. I'd add "The Road" to that list. Maybe even the top of that list. Of course despite having said that I still bought it and watched it a 2nd time. Depressing ass movie. "12 Years a Slave" is so powerful and important I'd watch it again if it was to show an audience the film for the first time.
I thoroughly enjoyed August, Osage County but it was not without it's flaws. I felt as though the script got a little carried away with all the turmoil and hardships the family faced. Possible spoilers: [[SPOILER]]
I've been waiting for your review for a while now. No idea why because I've already heard a lot of praise for the film. I guess I hold your reviews in a pretty high regard and you have no problem bringing personal feelings into your review which allows me to seperate whether a movie is subpar or great or bad but at the same time highly entertaining. I expect I will get no entertainment out of Solomon's journey or the suffering of his enslaved counterparts . The fact...
I know it's been over a month since the last reply but wanted to post in here. I couldn't find my RX V373 remote and was tired of getting up for every little volume or setting change so I was programming the remote control app on my phone to take advantage of it's IR. It asked if myr eceiver was off and I said yes, thinking I was watching Netflix through my computer (I was tired, PC is hooked up to the TV, not my receiver) when in fact it was my PS3. So it turned my...
So I forgot to post my thoughts in here after watching this movie. I watched it not long after my post about Jennifer Anniston and at first I wasn't sure if the movie was going to be that good. I chuckled a couple of times at the beginning but nothing really grabbed me. My wife and I were both wondering how it was going to end up. Man this movie did not disappoint! We both thought it was hilarious and really found it's footing about 15-20 minutes in.
I just watched this the other day which made me want to go back and re-watch Pitch Black and give Chronicles of Riddick another try. I enjoyed Riddick and was glad to see a return to form. I found the dialogue to be a little low but it was that way with Pitch Black as well. Maybe it was the digital copy I watched. Or maybe my 2 year old got her hands on my receiver again, One thing I was curious about - What was that wormhole looking thing Riddick was looking at at the...
What's more sad is the loss of a philanthropist and a 15 year old girl who will grow up without a father through the rest of her life and for her to deal with this heartbreak over the Holiday season. Fast 7 will still be released.Thanks for the review Ralph. I need to watch it again. Last time I did my wife was making fun of it the whole time. Kind of killed it for me haha.
Need some help deciding on whether or not to replace my PS3. I currently use it as my blu ray player and have been considering the Sony S790 as a standalone player. I'm hearing so many people say the PQ is superior and the 3D is better but at the same time, I'm really concerned I won't notice a difference between the two. Is it a worthy upgrade from the PS3? I'd be willing to get it just to avoid the fan noise alone. When the glass cabinet door is closed the PS3 fan gets...
Hey now! A lot of Fox Sports 2 broadcasts are in SD! Lol...