or Connect

Posts by mikehenya

Price lowered....
I got this from a raffle when I worked at a movie theater in the 80"s. With the new Robocop movie coming out soon, I thought someone may be interested. Unfortunately I stored it in my parents attic for the last 20 years and forgot I had it. It is still in usable condition, but has faded some and is pretty brittle. The main backdrop is warped and starting to separate. If someone tried, they could get this set back up carefully and have a fun piece. I saw one for $400 on...
I am selling a large lot of vintage equipment. It has not been used for years, most of it appears to work fine. Here is the list, let me know what you are interested in....shoot me an offer. A/D/C ADC Digital Equalizer Sound Shaper with remote and Mini Mic SS-525x Yamaha Tuner TX-900 Yamaha C-65 Natural Sound Control Amplifier (worked before it was stored, now only 1 channel is putting out) Yamaha Natural Sound DT-60 Audio Timer (w/box) DBX DAV600G Audio Video Program...
Selling an awesome 32" touchscreen. This is the commercial version, it has a METAL housing with 2 heavy duty handles. It IS NOT A MULTITOUCH like an ipad, it is a touch to select. You can doubletouch, etc....but not multitouch. So many people are used to i devices I wanted to be clear! I was going to make a video jukebox or a touchscreen table, but it never got done. The touch portion connects with USB. This display has seen very little use. I also have a universal...
Sold the 2900....other one still available
Ok, so I have had a chance to watch most of the films that caused my SVS to bottom out.....all I can say is WOW. It will stomp the SVS into the ground. I would love to see what it would do with something bigger than the iNuke 6000. It's pounding on all the low freq scenes, but it certainly has more potential. For the money the 6000 IS doing a pretty good job in the ported box, but I doubt it will be enough when the sealed box is done. This is fun though. Glad I decided to...
Sub was sold and thread was closed. Thanks for looking though.
Awesome Bi-polar Definitives, in gloss black. EXCELLENT CONDITION with the exception of one issue.....my wife keeps unplugging the one to run the sweeper, and the amp has been blown 3 times. They still play beautifully without the one amp, it ONLY runs the built in powered sub. They must be plugged in with all signals 100% OFF. SO...one amp is currently blown, so only 1 has a working amplifier, the other will need replaced. I will include the second blown amp board as...
You have no idea how bad I can't wait to design and build the box for it! I got this crappy box tuned pretty decent so far, but a sealed enclosure should make this thing sound incredible! Even with the big slot port it doesn't look like it is getting anywhere near it's true potential with the 6000. I wish I could afford more.....someday, a little at a time. I'm happy for now, scared the upgrade bug away for a while anyhow!
At 1/2 volume without even getting to DSP yet, in the auto box it is about 5x capability of the svs I just sold!!! I can't wait until I get the new box done (I am busy at work for a 2 months). then I can get to it! I tried all the scenes and songs that bottomed out the SVS and they all made me smile like a little boy, wow. Just for comparison sake, my living room is 22x32, but open to hallway and kitchen. So it is powering a space about 32x44 overall. I think i hit the...