or Connect

Posts by ilpostini2

Where are you located?
I corrected the problem by rebooting the machine and then I shut it down. Removed the USB thumb drive, reformatted it and expanded the partition. I reinstalled the software put the thumb drive back in the machine and restarted. I now have a healthy Synology DSM and didn't lose any of my files.
This is the message I get after rebooting the machine after a Volume Crash: Attention USB Disk 1: Your disk space is running out. Please add or replace disks to expand the storage. What do i need to do next? Thanks
I'm new to this server world and need some help. I have an unraid box and an HP Microserver that's running Synology. The synology was jbod and it crashed, I have all my files on the unraid server. What's the fastest way to get these files to my Synology build over LAN?
I'm new to this server world and need some help. I have an unraid box and an HP Microserver that's running Synology. The synology was jbod and it crashed, I have all my files on the unraid server. What's the fastest way to get these files to my Synology build over LAN?
it comes with 8gb ram, a HD low profile video card, 250Gb hard drive and an ICY DOCK MB971SP-B DuoSwap 5.25" Hot-Swap Drive Caddy for 2.5" and 3.5" SATA HD/SSD in the ood space. It's missing one of the Hard drive caddy. It has had the bios hack done already. Before I upgraded to a 54l unit I used this running Synology. Runs great without any problems. Buyer pays actual shipping from 02110 zip code. and PayPal fee. $225
Good luck getting an answer, I asked the same question in a pm with no response.
$65 shipped to Boston?
Does anybody know if there are any 3rd party external emitters available for Panasonic 3d projectors? Or will any other projector's emitters work? The Panasonic one is kind of pricey. My projector sits on a shelf in a room behind my theater room with just the lens poking through a hole with the projector's internal emitter being blocked by the wall.
Upgrading so I'm selling my present projector. It's in like new condition and runs without any problems. It has 512 hours on the bulb and chassis. Comes with manual, remote, power cord and original box. Buyer pays actual shipping charges and the fee PayPal charges. Also available for inspection and pickup in the Boston area.