or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by Jobber8742

Yes, the old plug-in is broken. The one at: http://sharepointsnapple.com/amazonmceaddin/ seems to work sometimes, but I get several errors with it.
I've figured out a process to get them to work. The hard part is now figuring out which titles need the forced subtitles. The 2 spreadsheets are helpful, but very incomplete. I have an extremely large movie collection that I am slowly working through transferring to my server and don't have the time to check 3,000 titles as I go along. So, I think what I'm going to do from now on is copy all english subs and then flag them as off as default unless they are on the list....
I know this subject has been beat to death and I've looked through most of the threads and they all seem to give me an information overload. I look that the spreadsheet here and I don't quite understand how I'm supposed to use this information. A little background, I use MakeMKV to rip my Blu-Ray collection. I have DirectVobSub installed in all my htpcs which I guess is supposed to detect flagged subtitles and show them. So two questions really, how do I use the...
Maybe this will cause hard drive prices to finally fall. 4TB drives have been $150+ for nearly two years and we're well past the "shortage" of a couple years ago.
So all these posts are making me extremely jealous. I do have a question though, does Google have any of the stupid usage caps like my cable company decided to start implementing this month? I wish Google would hurry up and expand and I'll jump ship in a heartbeat, but I'm sure we will not see it here for a very long time.
Yes, I am using LAV Splitter. It is acting like the media is not even there. Anyhow, I uninstalled the lav filters and installed shark. It is acting the same way. Here's an image of the graphstudio results: Why would it be acting like this? Edit: I just unchecked the bitstreaming tab on Dolby TrueHD and I was able to get audio, but obviously this is a workaround. I intend to bitstream the audio and it was working fine previously. Is there something in the computer that...
Anyone have any input?
So recently my HTPC and receiver have conspired to quit outputting audio from Dolby TrueHD sources. It appears the HTPC is the culprit because the receiver is bitstreaming my blu-ray player just fine from Dolby TrueHD sources. It worked fine as recently as a couple weeks ago. I can't think of any settings that I changed. All other audio types to include DTS-HD MA are working fine. I checked LAV Filters and it appears to be set up to bitstream Dolby TrueHD. I'm using...
I think I may be having this issue with one of my bays (well one so far, I haven't tried the bottom 8 bays yet). I have drives in 15 of the first 16 bays, the bottom two rows are still empty. Anyhow, one of the bays won't detect a hard drive. The blue light turns on when I insert the drive, but the drive never registers. It registered fine in another bay. I checked all the cords and they are all hooked up. I even swaped out the cord to check the cord and it did the same...
Well it's not exactly ten minutes. Sometimes it's not as long as other times. I should note everything hangs on this machine, from trying to load a program to trying to re-encode a video. I tend not to use it for anything but watching videos through MediaBrowser or watching TV through the CableCard though, so it's very noticeable when trying to start a video and watching the icon spin and spin and coming back several minutes later to have it finally turn on.
New Posts  All Forums: