or Connect

Posts by surflife

Hi, I've recently get an android app to use a tablet as a network remote control for my Denon AVR 4310. this is working wuit nicely and I'm looking for the same for my L75-A91. I found one for Apple world here (it is written a s handling L75-A94 but nothing about L75-A91 so not sure it can work with it, did anyone tried?) http://download.cnet.com/TV-Control/3000-2094_4-75358260.html?tag=mncol;1 but I didn't found anything yet for android. Does any one have something on...
Thanks a lot for all your explanation! I will look into that way then...
I red a lot on AVS thread about HCFR V3 software, and especially many discussion arround "i1 Display 3" that would be better (if I understood correctly) than i1Pro for some part of the calibration process? And that would still be the case with i1Pro 2 ?With your comment I quoted here I'm wondering if I understood correctly then what would be the correct sentence :1/ i1 Display 3 would be the most accurate (affordable) tools to make the calibration but you need to "profile"...
Hi, thank you very much for this precise explanation buzzard767. Indeed that's going very expensive :-) So If I get it correctly, using a Xrite i1Pro would be "the least bad" solution for a none professional guy to make a calibration that might bring a better quality picture. I will try to have a look at the price this can be found in Europe, eventually a none brand new one. Is there a valuable difference between the i1Pro and the new i1Pro 2 ? Or that does not worth the...
I think I remember that calibrating the Laservue require unusual color sensor (or should I say color probe?) . I would like to try to calibrate it with help of some french people from the the french forum hcfr (like avs but in france) who made a software that some avs guys here are improving :-) but I would like to get advice about the appropriate sensor/probe to be used? Thank you in advance!!
 Hi, as we say in France, "better late than never": I just want to say to anyone outside USA, Japan or Australia, and dreaming about getting one of these wonderfull Mitsubishi Laservue that thanks to RU Geekman I get mine at home in France. This was a real adventure and requested so much effort that both me and RU Geekman learnt a lot about importation laws and processes in France, which I think is probably one of the worst to face. I can tell RU Geekman make it the best...
Hi happy owners of L75-A91, I'm a unlucky french who's dreaming about that rearprojector, and as it seems the price is getting a little lower, with a euro quit strong regarding $, I'm wondering about importing one in France. Can anyone tell me if the AC Power of the L75-A91 is universal 110-230V or is it a USA specific power restricted to 110V AC Power source? I'm sorry I didn't read yet all the post of this topic but I'm not sur you discussed that point, and it is not...
Hello, Sorry to intrude arround, I'm happy owner of a "old" KDF-E50A11 that is still working very fine, but will go for Blu-ray player very soon. My problem is that in France there's no way to find any Rear projector TV any more. As yours KDS-XXA3000 seems to be the "upgraded to 1080p/24" version of mine, I would like to know if on your side it is still possible to buy some in shop or web reseller ? If not, would you advice any other brands that still make some rear...