or Connect

Posts by IamAlfie

I must say that even though a little over 3 weeks ago I owned the 650 and was well acquainted with the picture quality of samsungs TOC line, i was nonetheless floored by the 7 series. In my opinion, it seems to have more pop than the 650 both in black levels and color reproduction. The reason I returned the 650 was because of the auto reset issue. But I am glad I did because the design on teh 750 alone is worth the extra $292 I paid (the 650 was $1999.98 on BIG RIVER...
Funny, because in the Manual that comes with the TV, it is listed as being 5ms. Also the 650 series is listed as 4ms but I believe that based on the panel and processing (This is what was said in the 650 forum), it is really 6ms. Some have claimed that samsung is just covering their asses by stating 6ms on thee 750 but it could have been easily quoted as 4ms just like the 650.
Post pictures of your TV... pretty please
You know... for those of you having the Halo effect (Which really isnt a technical bug of the 750), you can get rid of it all together by wall mounting your TV at eye level and then angle it at 15 degrees downward. If you sit head on in the middle of the set you will see this Halo... just my 2 cents on that matter. I personally think that the features on this TV make it more ideal for someone techy like myself (My computer is at the heart of all my media). If you were...
Hi guys, I am happy to see that the 7 Series finally has a home. I was tempted to do it myself but I doubt it would be as good as the initial post (Great Job!!). I use to own the LN46A650 but decided to wait for the LN46A750 because of the 650's reset issue(Which is now fixed by the way). My girlfriend loved the 650 but I loved the bezel more on the 750. Soooo... I bought the 46" 750 from Amazon at the lowest price that they had it for. I am excited and I can't...
http://gizmodo.com/385729/dealzmodo-ahoy-hdtvs-will-get-stupid-cheap-next-month
I have a question for all you knowledgeable people in this forum. In regards to the 650 and 750 series, is there a difference in picture quality? Has anyone seen the picture quality on the 750 and can comment on it in comparison to the 650? Right now on amazon the 40# 650 and 750 are $1,569.98 and $1,882.35 respectively, I love the design on the 750 and if they both have the same PQ then i would go with the 750, does anyone care to give advice on the price vs. the ...
Set your TV to "Just Scan" instead of 16:9.. I had the same issue and that cleared it up for me
I have purchased this TV have had it since March 27th. I love this TV so much. In my humble opinion, it has the best picture quality ever. I would also like to add that I have the old firmware and have had the resets but have not update the firmware yet because after the first 3 days the reset stopped and I am returning this set for a smaller one because the 46" that I got is too large for my New York Apartment. I am a tech addict who has a computer science degree and as...
You said that the 71 series has more "wow" with the "SO" than the 650... But you also stated that you watch I Am Legend with an AMP setting of low... Even when I look at the 71 series with an AMP of low I dont get impressed and there is not much wow... I guess what I would I would like to ask is how can you make such a conclusion about the "SO" without seeing I Am Legend on the 650 with AMP on all the way up?