or Connect

Posts by ledesma53

so..maybe i have to reduce my : RDrv to +9 instead of the +18 in the Orta's Offset. My original SM was: rcut: 80 g:80 b:80 Rdr:EB Gdr:FC BDr:91 allcut:FC alldrv:80
thanks a lot....! yeap!! everything is off..3d YC,color Matrix, NR,Mosquito,Black level: light,..etc....sorry i dont know is the gamma is normal or Mid...the G15...doesn't have the Pro-Menu...my settings are: cont: 60 Brigh:64 Color:36 tint: -2 Color Tem : Warm2 advance: everything :OFF B.Level: light Pict.Mode: Custom
Last night and today in the morning,finally, i'd check my Panasonic TC-P50G15 with the Spyder3 colorimeter, the HCFR software,test patterns...but... I am not sure how to correct the color problem how to adjust the primary color accuracy in the SM Please, any insight would be greatly appreciated. Eugene Custom:Warm Rcut: 81 Gcut:80 Bcut:81 Rdrv: FD Gdrv: FC Bdrv: A3 ACut: 81 ADrv: FC  
Last night and today in the morning,finally, i'd check my Panasonic TC-P50G15 with the colorimeter, the HCFR software,test patterns...and... I am not sure how to correct the color problem or how to adjust the primary color accuracy in the SM Please, any insight would be greatly appreciated. Eugene Custom:Warm Rcut: 81 Gcut:80 Bcut:81 Rdrv: FD Gdrv: FC Bdrv: A3 ACut: 81 ADrv: FC -------------o0o--------- my Panasonic G15 Custom readings are now a bit...
Larry thanks a lot...yeap! i used the Orta's #s in my G15 and is a little bit redish. i just want to check the graphics and compare to others... thanks again , you are a good man!
sorry i was a bit short on this... what i need is the HCFR's test patterns files in order to use the software with the spyder3 colorimeter....the DVE HD doesn't have it thanks!
I got datacolor spyder3 colorimeter and downloaded the HCFR. I read GrayScale & Colour Calibration For Dummies and I have the DVE Basics BD,but the test patterns in the DVEHD Basics are just good for the grayscale...(IMO) How can i burn the HCFR's test patterns in a dvd in order to fix the prim/secon colors ,etc. in my Panasonic 50”G15...? Thanks and regards, eugene
I got datacolor spyder3 colorimeter and downloaded the HCFR. I read GrayScale & Colour Calibration For Dummies and I have the DVE Basics BD, but the test patterns in the DVEHD Basics are just good for the grayscale...(IMO) How can i burn the HCFR's test patterns in a dvd in order to fix the prim/secon colors ,etc. in my Panasonic 50”G15...? Thanks and regards, eugene
User Menu Warm2 = Service Menu Warm User Menu Warm1 = Service Menu Normal User Menu Normal = Service Menu Normal User Menu Cool1 = Service Menu Normal User Menu Cool2 = Service Menu Cool
Hi folks!! Just got my Panasonic 50" G15 from Ultimate Electronics.(1180) Build in Nov/09, firmware 128. Break in now (for some reason the tv doesn't read the evangelo2's in the sd card, so i'm running it in the blu-ray (dvd disk)....I'm planning to watch the Vikings/Saints this next sunday in HD.. so far...i'm very, very, very happy!! The THX is amazing..... Thanks to every one in this forum!! -One question..the viera link menu show me it can control,dvd,camera,home...