or Connect

Posts by cr136124

Gotcha! Yeah, money talks.Just hit "Order Now"............shoot first ask questions later...........Congrats on the new amp my friend!I can totally see you doing something there. Where there is a will........... [[SPOILER]] They are looking really good Chief!!! So, when are you shipping them to my place?Are you going to amplify your surround speakers!?!?!?!That is just too much........who do you think you are? Geoff?Looking forward to see updated pics and first impressions...
Wow...........no bites yet!?!?Hopefully soon brother. GLWS
Brian, you really need to stop touching that much those subwoofers!!!BTW - how is the Oppo 103 treating you?
ROFL!!!Just for your information, this center channel is way too big to install it in your Beetle........just saying.
I'm interested too.I know Jason goes first. But, keep me posted in the event Jason drops the ball on this..............as usual!!!!
Well, there are other options to EQ your subs. For instance you can use a MiniDSP. So, you don't have to upgrade your AVR. Now, of course, having two subs is always a good excuse to upgrade AVR to one with Audyssey XT32 perhaps.In my case, I have my Ultra's set at 16Hz And because two Ultra's are not enough, let's add a PSA XS30. Yeah, why not?Just buy them already............geeezz!Yeah, it must be the one with a 250K asking price..........Happens with all companies. I...
They look impressive!What tune are you using on your Ultra/Plus (Sealed, 20Hz or 16Hz)?I'm not familiar with your Pio, just wondering if it has EQ capabilities for your sub.
No issues to report on my PB13-Ultras after 1 + year of ownership.
WTF..............rozen!?!?Go with a dual punch and rent My Little Pony too.
Sweet!So? What do you think?It was intentional, so people will be thinking on even worst things. So, why limit them?Stop posting random stuff, just go ahead finish with the calibration/EQ for your system and give us a full report.Congrats on the CC speaker!