or Connect

Posts by morevideoplz

I think you maybe having a baby...hmmm,are you being punished with a baby?Sorry, its an American joke(not much of one)...
Maybe the RS 2 has been running for 12 hours a day for 10-12 months,(1000's of hours V/S the other pj with a couple hundred hours with a new calibration. Or like someone said "focus v/s soft focus? I don't know.My wife,son in-law and I saw the HD100 with a panamorph on a steward 130,130inches wide curved with power mask (145 hours on the bulb) in Seattle last winter with JVC engineer/designer Alex K. from Japan.We spent an hour plus with many Blu-rays(each of witch I have...
Am I the first to say check out panamorph's newly updated web site!!!!!!!Be sure to click on the movie screen on the home page for the intro to proper movie watching(show this to gain some spouse understanding"WAF")I may be silly but after their little "movie" I clapped my hands, to say Thank you....
I asked the same question on post#1933 Other than the lfe on the subwoofer,how much full-range signal comes from the surrounds? Is there more bass from the side or rear surrounds? Should I maximize the surrounds for bass output or just let the subs handle all bass information?thanks
DrPain or whom ever...Could some one post the waterfalls for the rear and side speakers from a blu ray with full range surround signal.I wish to know what kind of bass is really available to the rear speakers.Not what is present on the lfe channel.How much speaker makes sense back there.