or Connect

Posts by Saturn94

Thanks for checking this out and reporting it here. I'm looking forward to reading more.
I did. However, having been very satisfied in the past with a sub designed by Tom, I was confident I wouldn't be disappointed (I wasn't). I've never heard any speakers designed by him before, so I would have no idea what to expect. Also, I think I'm much more picky when it comes to speakers as opposed to subs.
It certainly won't hurt at this point to open it up and see what you can do. Maybe shoot Oppo an email for tips on what to try?Any chance you can post pics after you open it up? Do you use it's SACD/DVD Audio features? Mine is primarily used for playing SACD/DVD Audio.
Hi Black. I'm looking forward to reading your impressions of the new PSA speakers. You're braver than me. Speaker preference is such a personal thing. I can't imagine buying speakers without hearing them first.
That's great news. Are you able to test Anthem Logic and report back?
Hehe....no lie, I am enjoying the single Triax very much. I know there are improvements to be made (I got a little taste of that when I experimented with adding the 16-46) but that will have to wait until the budget allows. Meanwhile, I don't have much to complain about. If things go well financially this year (right now the job situation is a little iffy ), there's a couple "upgrades" I'd like to try.First I'd like to look into possibly replacing my 11 year old pre/pro...
Denial? Ain't that a river in Egypt? Still enjoying my single Triax.
+1 also on the USB cable.
I don't know about fixing it yourself, but I've read Oppo will fix their players at a very reasonable flat rate.Do you strictly use it as a DVD player? If so, I'd be tempted just to replace it.
I use an older version of this Radio Shack meter;http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12680845