or Connect

Posts by gabor1

Originally Posted by gabor1 Emotiva 12 What are your mains? At first glance I thought they were M60s with black drivers.....they look great! John Dynaudio Focus 360.....
Emotiva 12
I just got some new Focus 360's I only have a Denon receiver right now I am wondering what would be a resonably priced power amp to drive them properly.. I am thinking the Parasound Halo or some Anthem amps... Any suggestion would be welcome..
I could pick up a Paradigm S6V.3 or some Revel F52 either pair around $4000 give or take.... any suggestion would be welcome.... They're for a home theater using a deno 3808 receiver for now upgrading amops too...
I just watched Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief (Blu-ray) with my single ULS-15... Pretty good movie but I might need to upgrade as my single sub was at the very limit of it's potential.. I could hear some distortion for sure.. I only listened -12 on my Denon not even that loud.....Have you guys checked this movie out with the ULS-15.. Gabor
Pretty good movie but I need a better subwoofer my single 15 inch sealed sub was at the very limit of it's potential.. I could hear some distortion for sure.. I only listened -12 on my Denon not even that loud.....
What's the power rating one the F52 I can't find the information anywhere... I figure around 200-300 watts...Just my estimate....
I have a brand new panasonic 65S1 from about 12 feet so far it seems to be great for movies and video games as well.
I just got the 65S1 from Best Buy for $2300 so far looks great I am happy with it. I was considering the 65V10 but it aint worth another $1000 for me... (plus best buy has the 36 months to pay it off.... not bad..) So far I watched a few Blue-Ray movies and they look great no flickering as far as I can tell, Like other people I use the Cinema Warm for everything now and TV looks great I love playing Call of Duty 2 on it...
I just got a 65S1 any suggestion for settings in a dark theater room. As far as sharpnes and the color settings.... Thanks you,