or Connect

Posts by abhinit90

I have an almost 2 year old 3d TV from Samsung the LA46C750. So I started the 3d after about a month, was watching the PoTC bluray on my PS3 and a very peculiar problem occurred for the first time. When 3d was activated, the top half of the screen had a bluish tinge and the bottom half had a yellowish tinge, in this state even the brightness was less than half of what it should have been. On turning off and on the TV, the problem was fixed, till the next time when a 3d...
Hello guys, finally after so many months, i'll be getting this TV today or day after. I've relied mostly on reviews, but thewy have been great for an LCD, i went to the store, but the one thing that put me off was the SD quality, whereas the tv's running next to it were giving a much clearer SD quality. an anyone suggest me the area to tune/change the settings to i could get a slightly better SD image, since most of the broadcast here is in SD.
ohkay thanks ...i dont think off viewing angles are a problem for me....ohkay thanks for both of the replies , so b650 vs. b750 .....we have a winner b750 so outta the b750 and the new sony z5500 ? both are said to be of equal quality and the only difference is the glossy b7500 vs. the semi-matte sony ..... but i am confused since the sony is cheaper here......so if there is not much difference or anyone vouches for the sammy i'll most probably get sony. thanks
bump anyone...
hello its me again.... am not new to this forum but rarely post here..... back in july i read all the preceding pages and was about to order the 40b750 but it wasn't in stock where i live , so now i am on a hunting spree once again.... My main aim is for gaming on my playstation 3 plus mostly SD content ,have read about the controller lag but it can be resolved by the game mode or switching it to pc vga if i remember correctly...... So my main confusion is...
Are there any new reviews out yet ? apart from cnet and hdtvtest i dint read any other i think..it's high time we get another review......
If what my frnd from india says is true then it is very bad on samsung india's part they have been advertising this TV for over a month in newspapers and all and stilldont have it in stock WTF
Hey nice to see you , let's not derails this topic and talk in PM's.... Whats the price you are getting it at ?
thanks it was too technical for me but i get the feelingStill any answer for it ? Also since i am coming from a 24" SDTV to a 40" HDTV what all should i expect too much....
This is one of my first posts here.....love this forum... phew reading through 2408 posts took me a week.....but now am glad I know it is forbidden to do price talk , I live in india where prices are grossly overdone a 40" samsung b750 has MSRP of about 2400$ whereas a 40" samsung b650 is about 1800$ does b750 deserve the additional 600$ also,i currently use a 13 yr old SONY CRT .... thanks ..... btw can anyone tell me what a soap-opera effect is....i cant understand...