or Connect

Posts by max1

That is one nice looking amp (Jung). If you don't mind a B stock emotiva they are having a heck of a sell (watehouse sell) You will need to call them. The XPR-2 is going for $1175 while the mono blocks are $1050 a piece. I have the monos running a pair of martin Logan vantages and I can tell you they are awsome. Cant go wrong with 1.7k watts a piece. Same warranty as new applies.
Have you tried Paul's TV. They have the 60ST60 for $1499 free shipping and no sales Tax. I'll swinging by today to order mine and have it delivered tomorrow. There's plenty of Pauls in Ca. if you walk in store have them match the online deal which again has free shipping and no sales tax,
Think Vizio will take it this year. Hahaha. Looking forward to tomorrow and Sat. Should be a good one. I say ZT60 F8500 VT60
Thanks Adam. Yes I am a Costco member. Would you say the S64 is similar to the ST. Meaning aside from the 3d?
Thanks RW I was planning on using points to offset the difference which would cost me $1k out of pocket for the VT over the S series. Forgot to mention I'm not interested in 3D, camera, ... I'mjust looking for picture quality in particular black levels. I can score the 65s60 for a grand less than the 60vt60. Again just picture quality. Thanks again
Fir those that have the VT series, do you think the VT60 is a better panel picture wise than the s60. Is it worth an extra grand over the s60. Thanks in advance for any input
Pm sent
Pm sent
Bump.
Pm sent