or Connect

Posts by Ffred

Hey Try this Press sig select on your remote. looking at your display on receiver or if the OSD works, make sure you pick HDMI through, \\this should do it. this does not send sound to the amp.. to be heard.. but should pass it to your tv. If you run into problems.. turn HDMI control off on your TV. Good luck Ffred
Hey folks Here is an overview of what i have and how it is setup. 1.) HD PVR (Shaw Direct) HDDSR 600 or 630 connect via hdmi to tv/sat input. 2.) Sony BDP-S350 Blu Ray connect via hdmi to BD input 3.) Sony PS3 connected via HDMI 4.) PC connected via HDMI 5.) Nintendo Wii connected via composite (Kids lol) Home network running. and media server also on PS3.. DLNA is working so i can access all media ifrom PC aand laptop, tablet etc... All connections to network are with...
Hey gang. Equipment is as follows TV samsung es 6500 60 3d smart tv Pioneer Sc-o5 Sony BDP-S350 Sony PS3 Motorola HD PVR (Shaw) All networked via a switch. Issue im having is while watching tv on tv input of pioneer (HDMI connection) i switch to smart hub to watch "Netflix" i see video but im hearing audio from sat receiver. I have an optical out of tv to TV/SAT INPUT ON PIONEER.. and its set to receive audio from optical 3. (Samsung TV digital out) I also have ensured...
Hey gang. Equipment is as follows TV samsung es 6500 60 3d smart tv Pioneer Sc-o5 Sony BDP-S350 Sony PS3 Motorola HD PVR (Shaw) All networked via a switch. Issue im having is while watching tv on tv input of pioneer (HDMI connection) i switch to smart hub to watch "Netflix" i see video but im hearing audio from sat receiver. I have an optical out of tv to TV/SAT INPUT ON PIONEER.. and its set to receive audio from optical 3. (Samsung TV digital out) I also have...
cool.. thx for feed back.. ao i should also try a full 3d movie thru my ps3 and see if it will pass? if not i will look at a full HD 3D splitter to acheive what i need
To my knowledge.. it should be 1.3 as it is at least 3 or 4 years old now.. and all my hdmi cables are most likely 1.3
Hey folks. My system is as follows. Pioneer elite SC-05. Sony BDP-S350 BD player. HD sat, PC, Laptop, WII, PS3 (Newer 160 gig New samsung UN60es6500 3d smart TV I recently had my son playing a PS3 game that was 3d. It is connected to the pioneer using a hdmi, and passes to the tv. It began displaying the PS3 game in 3d. I was uner the understanding that the SC-05 would not pass 3d content? Am i missing something here? It started in 3d automatically, i did not force a 2d...
Hey folks. My system is as follows. Pioneer elite SC-05. Sony BDP-S350 BD player. HD sat, PC, Laptop, WII, PS3 (Newer 160 gig New samsung UN60es6500 3d smart TV I recently had my son playing a PS3 game that was 3d. It is connected to the pioneer using a hdmi, and passes to the tv. It began displaying the PS3 game in 3d. I was uner the understanding that the SC-05 would not pass 3d content? Am i missing something here? It started in 3d automatically, i did not force a...
Don't forget to leave more room if you are planning on using HDMI. Depending on the brand, they can protrude a great deal. If space is tight, you may need to consider the use of a 90 elbow or adjustable elbow. I am a custom AV installer and this is usually forgotten about. Cheers and enjoy. ps... i just got and connected my new SC-05... reviews and thoughts to come.
Folks I am tossing around many receivers in the SC-05's range. Namely the Denon 3808/9 and the Yamaha RXV1900. I am undecided as to which one to choose. I have owned 2 yamaha's in the past, and as a custom AV installer setup many denon's. Any tips on sound quality of the SC and how the ice amp works would be great! Thanks