or Connect

Posts by zrockstar

Wrong. Amazon Prime has a very weak catalog. They have very little new content for tv and movies and are way behind netflix when it comes to free (included with your subscription) media. I do not have a Netflix account (but have several friends who do) but have been streaming Amazon prime for over a year now. I end up paying for most of the content we watch simply because I have a hard time finding anything in the "prime" collection. While Amazon has a wonderful app...
Would love to win!
2-3 blu-ray purchases per month. Mostly action or comedy genres. Yes.
Think APPS. no one thought the iPhone was too revolutionary until they realized what app developers could create and do with the device. With apps and iOS the possibilities of what your tv can become and do our endless! Gaming, video, music, computing, etc. And with Siri, even better. "Siri, record all the Seinfeld episodes and any soccer game that comes on this weekend" oh yeah, and your DVR is in apples iCloud so you an watch anything recorded on any device. That my...
I'll admit I've never seen this one! But I really hope I win so I can give it a watch! It sounds fantastic.
I can't believe so many people are having such issues with this receiver!!! I have had mine for about a month now and could not be happier! Everything, network updates, streaming, HD radio, and of course the unbelievable sound and video quality work extremely well. I keep expecting something to fail because of all the problems on this site, but I can tell you, if you are wanting an exceptional av receiver for way under a grand, this is an incredible purchase and I would...
Thank you thank you thank you!!! Jdsmoothie that was exactly the issue! Problem solved and the sound is unbelievable!
Ok, I have been reading the thread but I'm still confused on my issue. I just hooked up the 3310 and I do love it. However, when I put in transformers bluray in my ps3, which is hooked up through hdmi 3 (dvd) to check out the system it has the sound as pl II and its not giving me full digital surround. I called denon and they had me switch it to the pro logic II because before it was only giving me stereo. How do I get it to properly decode the audio? Transformers...
Great! So it sounds like the 3310CI will be perfect. 120 watts per channel should be plenty (to be honest, I probably never used more than that with my last 1000 watt amp) Thanks again. Any more suggestions are of course WELCOME.
Thanks! Ok, so I'm unfamiliar with adding an external amp. Obviously this boosts the watt/channel for your system. I have polk audio speakers (not theater in a box, individually purchased and paired) that can handle 200 watts per channel. External amp sounds like a great way to boost the sound. Any suggestions on external amps that might work with the 3310? So far, unless someone suggests something better on this forum, It's looking like the Denon 3310CI is the best...