or Connect

Posts by laker083234

I don't really comment on this forum but I believe I have some helpful comments. I have mentioned about the flickering before and that is why I believe some one asked if the person went into the service menu because after I tried to do a c550 to c590 switch I started to he the lightning and darkening of the picture during certain scenes of movies and shows. I really do enjoy the picture of this tv but I do believe samsung has built better. I sent the first tv back to...
Ok I love this tv but I have some problems in my second week with the tv. I upgraded from the LN46a650 and the picture is much better. As I break it in I notice the buzz is decreasing. But I have a dead pixel for sure and I have floating blacks. The Floating blacks are pretty minor compared to what I have seen from panasonics but it is still there on the picture at the very most bothersom some times with in ten minutes of last occurance. I might regret that it could some...
Just a suggestion but I have found a good spot for me in my completely dark living room by night and faint day light by day. Keeping in mind the ratio it seems kaki used to increase backlight and decrease gamma I am really enjoying Kaki's settings at 2 backlight and -1 gamma. I notice that with the extra brightness that during pretty decently lit scenes the top and bottom black bars are litterally black and not a dark gray which makes the picture pop even more in my...
Hey kaki I was wondering if you would have a suggestion for each increase in backlight how much should we decrease the gamma setting. Like for your enhanced static you basically just decreased gamma as back light went up so what I am wondering is what you suggestion gamma would be for 1 backlight or two backlight and onward. The was someone else who also mentioned he loves your setting but at a backlight of 3 he wonders what he is missing out on. Backlight of five still...
Kaki, when energy saver is turned to low or off does it affect the accuracy. I prefer to turn energy saver off and use your non dynamic settings. Your dynamic give it a little to much of a digital look and the non dynamic feels smooth and still sharp.