or Connect

Posts by oogabubchub

Hi guys, My goal is to capture footage of gameplay from my xbox 360 onto my laptop (Alienware M17x) in HD. I currently have the HD PVR device however I run into an error when installing the packaged Arcsoft TotalMedia Extreme software. It seems to have a problem with the file D:\\TME\\data2.cab. When calling tech support, they mentioned that they'd never received a call regarding an error like that and didn't know what to do. I'm running Vista 64-bit and made sure that...
It's been almost a month and no reply, and I have yet to figure out the problem. I'd just like to bump it once in the hopes that this time someone can help. Thanks.
Hi, I've searched and searched and searched and I can't seem to find a solution to my problem. I have a Motorola DCT6412 Phase III HDMI/DVR cable box that I received from Comcast in State College, PA. It has firmware version 16.53 on it. My TV is an Olevia 232V. For whatever reason, the cable box will not output via HDMI to my TV. Whenever I change my TV's input to HDMI, the LCD screen on the STB starts blinking with a dU or dI or something. I had a tech come in...