or Connect

Posts by Fastslappy

Klipsch sub woofer $199.oo Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-Sub-12HG-Synergy-300-Watt-Subwoofer/dp/B003VIWK0G/ref=sr_1_1?t=slicinc-20&tag=slicinc-20&ascsubtag=698c7d16ac1a4691a9ce85d592066ebb Fry's dropped the in store p/u to this $199.oo & Amazon has now price matched .
having a center that is slightly bigger than your mains is NOT a BAD thing at all , for $120.oo sounds like a good deal , it would sound way better than a RC52 I can tell you that I'd get that center if it was me & then I'd start looking for a similar sized mains to that center & then you'd move the RF-15 to surround dutyThen BOOM Ya got 5 speaker surround system some what matched for inexpensive moneybest of all you saved $$$
I fully agree with that , but Ava had a princess look at life ( some guy is gonna sweep her away from her misery ) now she has realized that everyone is just looking for their own best interests & not hers . Ava now knows If she is to survive she must make decisions for her best interests & hers alone is my take on the 'New' Ava.The either you play people OR you get played yourself
that's the 15 disk versionthere is a pre order for the 16 disk version @ Amazon as well $161.oo release date of June 6thhttp://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Bad-Complete-Series-Blu-ray/dp/B00I9PDXP2/ref=tmm_blu_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1397760319&sr=1-1So the Question is what the extra disk contain ? ?If then that is a new BR release then by Xmas that price will be quite lower & still have the extra disk I'm Gonna wait myself not goona get burned on a early release like what...
Yeah ,that's how I've felt all season .I actually liked how they placed Ava in prison , it made her character depend on herself to figure out life's issues instead of depending a male to come to her rescue , as in the past 1st it was her husband who saved her from her parents , then Raylan who stepped in when her husband abused her who she shot with Raylan keeping her outta jail for that & then finally Boyd when Raylan went back to Winona . Boyd chose his own interests...
that's what we do around here on a regular basis
Yeah that's great price for the lotJust the KG4.5 are well worth way more than $120.oo hook them up & tell us how you like them
Don't feel bad I can't remember posts that I 'Made' 5 years ago either
Can you expand on those challenges ?
yeah there's a few rebuild a woofer threads , it's best to just ask & someone will have a link OR call Bob Crities he'd give ya the short story on a fixI do remember one repair thread on woofers he did