or Connect

Posts by zoey67

Let's agree to disagree shall we. There's a place & time for voice over narration and it's a great tool to use which I absolutely have no problem with films like Lucky Number Slevin & Life of Pi just on top of my head,..I'll come back and update when I can think of more that supports that. But to me Good Fellas & Wolf WS was blatantly misused & it felt like there were very little restraints or boundaries. It was too much.And in my prev post I forgot to mention the hair...
You sound lost, are you able to find your way home? Is it the dreaded Alzheimer's?
Good Lord this movie SUCKED. Right away when the movie stared with Leo doing his voice over narration I was like... Oh Dear God please not this crap again Good Fellas where they do the voice overs the whole freakin movie where it feels like you're a fly on the wall or a long continuous trailer. What in the hell are we suppose to do with that? So is it a movie or self-instructional infomercial. Ok,, so when the main character DiCaprio starts talking to you through the...
UPDATE: You know how after the seeing a movie 2 things will usually happen. It will either linger and stay with you in the back of your head subconsciously from the impact it had on the 1st viewing. Or after couple weeks or months go by it's no longer in your memory and is now a bygone conclusion. Well sorry to say this but 12 yrs as a Slave has sort of faded away while Django which I've seen nearly a year ago is still prominent in my conscious. That's how you can gauge...
That can only mean one thing...there isn't a GF or wife in your statement.
Here's the official trailer...Hell yeah it doesn't look bad, bet it will be the sleeper after the usual big summer floppers fall by the wayside. What's better than food & movies?
What are you fellas talking about...quit tripping acting all high & mighty alright you know all y'all will be seeing the Godfather of Action when it comes out on dvd.
Nice job Waboman, you beat me to my own thread. Trailer looks spiffy, finally Besson is back in his "element" no pun intended. This genre like Leon, TFE is what he should be relegated to instead of experimenting around... this is his calling. It will most likely bomb at the BO cause the new generation would rather skip over this for 21 Jump St or Ride Along which is good for us as it will be on dvd in no time. And this could easily turn into another multiple sequels like...
I don't care,..just happy to see Arnold back in show biz. Like the other day he did some commercial with a wig playing ping pong, I was just smiling & thinking it was great to see him back actively happy to do anything to gain his popularity back. And he really looks like he's having fun with his 2nd career resurgence after politics you can just see it. He's fresh and hungry to be back. There isn't really no grade or rating for this kind of icon personal that's just...
Amen, Hallelujah, Praise the Lord,..someone just got P owned