or Connect

Posts by zoey67

LoL,..ditto to that
Can any of you guys name a sequel where non of the actors return the 2nd time around. That could only spell one thing for me...p-yew no thank you?
Holy crap,..is anyone going to mention the elephant in the room? this movie is chock full of big ass names...headed by you know who Mr Breaking Bad. So either this movie has some substance or he got a ridiculous pay day. K Watanbe, and Juliette Binoch..Ms Chocolat? ,..Something is wrong with this picture no pun intended. And the production value & sets looks very, very good I must add. But I have to remind myself this is a summer BB so I know what to do,..I've been burned...
I know bud,..I saw this garbage couple months ago actually but didn't even bother to post it here since I thought nobody would even bother seeing it. He def is better in front of the camera, hoping he'll redeem himself with 47 Ronin.
1st wow, you made this post over a year ago? That took a hell of a long time to be released on video. If you saw this in the theater last Jan, this should've been released sometime in May or June. But yeah, not much to say or add on either. The trailer looked so formulaic & something similar or quaint we've seen before many times.And maybe the script was just that bad but I just felt the biggest fault was the 2 young characters,...the teen daughter & esp the son was a...
You're funny,. .you make it as though the pirates were passengers or something. They were ruthless thieves & murderers, "They shot" at them with AK47's, I think any sense of guilt or ethics were long gone before they arrived at the ship with numerous verbal warnings from Cap on the loudspeaker ordering them to turn around.Well you should watch it soon or buy it instead of Prisoners. It's a good action film from start to finish for the whole family, if anything own it....
I know, isn't that hilarious? I mean, still trying to be tough & cool with all those tattoos like he actually belongs to some gang or something. And the way he does that strut/walk reminds me of a weak wanna be John Wayne impersonation.
No Sherlock,.. I'm going by my tarot cards.
Just watch the movie Mr Oink, you would immediately see my points. I mean come on, they had cameras on every inch angle on outside the ship. They knew exactly where they were and what they were doing. So when they saw the pirates getting the ladder out, **** just go to where they're at and wait for them there to push off the ladder. They will drown, they had no safety vests, nothing. You don't need guns. Just being on that huge tanker looking down at them flailing about...
I don't think you guys are understanding my questions. I know it was real and did happened but I ain't referring to the speed the boat. I'm talking about how in holy hell were they able to siege & board the giant Maesrk with their metal ladder bouncing around in the ocean and nobody from the ship just push ladder off so they fall in the ocean.You realize how giant of a ladder it would take to hook on the top rail of that gigantic cargo ship? then look at their large canoe,...