or Connect

Posts by Blk02

How do you get the S16V to wake up from S3 or turn on from the remote. I tried to use the PC power button on the remote but all it did was turn on my Xbox 360. Let me know if you have any suggestions.
Well when you install IRtrans v09.01.06 from OrigenAE's website make sure you go to the program folder and right click the IRtans tray icon and run it as administrator. Vista Ultimate 32x did not prompt me about blocking the software from starting until I did this and I had UAC off. I was pulling my hair out thinking I had to manually register the .dll file, which is not the case with the new version of IRtrans from OrigenAE's website. Also, the auto installation...
Well the S16V is all up and running. I just installed RealTemp 3.00 90to see what my GPU and Core temps were. These temps were taken right after the Vista Ultimate 32x install. I have not adjusted the fan speed on the CPU cooler yet. I wanted to see if these temps were close to what you have seen with this processor in this case (see below)??? With my OCZ Vendetta 2 and the Q9450 I get around 38 on all cores in my main rig, but there is alot more open space and larger...
Also, I ran out of fan headers on the Gigabyte 9400. I have no where to plug in the hard drive cage fan. The Gigabyte 9400 only comes with two fan headers (one CPU_FAN and one SYS_FAN). The S16V has three case fans that need power plus you have the heatsink fan. I have already used the Y adapter cable to plug both the rear case fans into the SYS_FAN header, but I am still short power for the hard drive cage fan. Any ideas? Also, the power switch connector from the...
Here is a case shot of the S16V before the drive bay installation with the Zalman 9500 and the Gigabyte 9400 MicroATX MB fully installed. I had the Corsair 520watt Modular PSU installed prior to the MB installation which worked out ok, but it would have been easier to connect the 4-Pin power on this MB without it in. I had to remove one of the rear case fans so I could fit my hand in to connect the 4-Pin power. Also, tape down as many cables as possible on the bottom...
What about the face of the drive other than the tray bezel?
How do you remove the plastic bezel on the LG GGW-H20L. The instructions for the S16V state that you need to remove the stock plastic bezel on your optical drive. I dont want to start prying on the thing without knowing which direction I should be prying. Also, is this even neccesary since the stock plastic bezel on the LG is perfectly flat? Thanks
Zygmunt, I just realized that your name is on the invoice for my S16V. I did not realize you were one of the only two retailers of OrigenAE in the U.S. Its nice to have a supplier so involved with the community. I am glad I bought from you and not from the second retailer now that I know the case is actually coming from you. All my Newegg parts arrived today. The case should arrive tomorrow. I will post some eye candy when it comes in and I will let you know...
Is the IR221 really important to have in order to control the S16V from the couch. I plan on having a DiNovo Edge next to the couch so I did not think it was that important to buy the upgraded IR module. My remote uses RF anyway.
Well I just ordered the S16V today and my other HTPC parts. When I get her put together I will post pictures. I went with the S16V because an inch in height does not bother me and I can later put a full ATX system in with a full size graphics card when it is time to upgrade my main system components. Also, I do not want to be limited with what type of memory I have to buy (ie S14V). I cant wait to get this beast and assemble it. I have been working the bugs out of...