or Connect

Posts by rzimonjic

Watched it last night (3D Version) without a single problem. LG 3D Blu Ray player to Pioneer Elite Receiver. Wonderful job by Disney/Pixar as usual...
Speaking of TV movies...(Hey... its "movies"!) Terry Pratchetts "The Hogfather" Death: Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know, that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom. Death: It was some time after its creation when most people forgot that the very oldest stories of the beginning are, sooner or later, about... blood. At least, that's one theory. The philosopher Didactylos has suggested an alternative hypothesis: "Things...
I received my replacement discs today. Just an FYI for those still waiting; I only sent them one email with all the info included, never did receive any confirmation that my email has been received, never made a phone call to Deluxe... Still got the discs!
I just read this statement by the writer for the new Conan regarding the rating: Writer Sean Hood addressed those concerns with a posting on Quora: "The world of Hyboria, as Robert E. Howard described it, is fleshy and brutal. Bloody beheadings and bare-chested slave girls abound. However, while the movie is unflinching in its depiction of barbarism, slavery and warfare, the violence and nudity emerge from the fabric of the story. It isn't gratuitous. Robert E....
I didn't even notice that in the ad untill you mentioned it, but I bought both movies at a Target by my work this morning, got the automatic $8 off and then the clerk scanned the Disney coupon and it took another $5 off, so about $32 + tax for 3D legacy and original tron on blu-ray. YMMV
I have a 60735 that I just tried the Mitsu starter kit on, and as expected it was very bad. Couldn't see a thing in the dark scenes of "The Christamas Carol"... Anyways, reading this tread, I see that the recomended setup includes the optoma glasses. Has anybody tried them with the 735 series TV set, and if so, what were the results. Thank you all for all the great info!
Have you guys never seen a single episode of the Original Series? Half the shots are out of focus, EXACTLY like some shots that you see in this movie, and what JJ did is a direct tribute to the Original Star Trek... Looks good to me...
OK, fine, I'll try the 4:3 option when I get out of work, but, for the record, the Disney view worked fine on Pinocchio bluray with the 1400... Thank you, purple one, for your help
Well, here we go again... A few days back I updated the 1400 to FW 2.1, and watched the Ghostbusters witout any problems. Then this week I picked up the Snowhite... It goes thru the trailers, loads the menu with the creepy mirror, but when I choose "play movie" it freezes the player. The only option I have is to turn it off, as nothing else has any effect. I've tried several times, and couldn't get the movie to start playing. Anyone else having this problem?
About a year ago, local RC Willey Furniture store had a big truck parked infront with a huge Mitsubishi Home Theater sign on the side, so I had to go and check it out... Anyway, besides all the fancy TV's they had a 60" DLP hooked up to that polarized glasses thingy, and they were showing scenes from Fly Me To The Moon 3D, and the STAR WARS 3D work-in-progress, and some other 3D stuff (all in FULL HD and 3D). Looking at the TV without the glasses, I thought to my self,...