or Connect

Posts by SgtVideo

I certainly don't think it's dying and certain movies resurrect people's interest at various times. After looking through IMD's coming soon list for the rest of the year a decent quantity are still sporting 3D logos, at least my genre of interest. After a lousy Vudu session Friday I will still continue adding to my BD collection and I generally get the 3D combos/
  More info about the RF glasses: 3D-VIP RF glasses are developed by Bit Cauldron and manufactured by EStar. The glasses are the same as the Optoma RF glasses. The emitter provided by 3D-VIP includes a pre-set table that helps to set the processor and the glasses to the right setting with a 60Hz display. This preset table in the emitter is proprietary to 3D-VIP and is not available on any other models of RF emitters. Also: 3D-VIP is offering special pricing on the...
It has been a while since I last spoke to Jonathan of 3D-VIP but we recently were discussing a new product release that he is producing. Here is what information I have for now, if you have any questions please post them in this thread and we will look forward to his response. Also, he made mention of a new line of RF glasses by a different producer, so those wishing to add to your collection may wish to keep that in mind in the future. I will post more about the RF...
Thanks for the great review. I saw PR in the theaters and it was a knockout. Unfortunately it didn't pull enough US audience of which I was hoping for a sequel. Reminded me somewhat of the Mechwarrior game without energy weapons as far as the Mech operation. Will be owning this one. Hopefully the international viewers will pull it for a sequel, certainly hope so. Now if Del Toro would give Mechwarrior a good look, there is plenty of material for story...
Hi Brian,Basically from my early understanding of this CB device it will allow those with CB to adjust the color from their "source" to correct the deificiency they experience from their source device. This device will be placed between source and display. I am not color blind so I cannot relate to what they experience with conventional video.The auto-calibrator AC is geared toward the home video enthusiasts to tune up his own equipment not necessarily to the degree that...
There will be four units in the calibration category. The first two will be for those with "color blindness" and the second one will be focused for the home theater enthusiasts. The main thing that caught my eye is no longer the need for special meters and the maintance expense over time required. I hope to find out how this is accomplished, as normally special access is required to enter the adjustment functions hidden within service menus. The last two models are...
Attached is the current 3D-VIP brochure. The Gamer and Displayer processor line has been discontinued and is only listed for reference purposes.  
There will be four units in the calibration category. The first two will be for those with "color blindness" and the second one will be focused for the home theater enthusiasts. The main thing that caught my eye is no longer the need for special meters and the maintance expense over time required. I hope to find out how this is accomplished, as normally special access is required to enter the adjustment functions hidden within service menus. The last two models are...
Attached is the current 3D-VIP brochure. The Gamer and Displayer processor line has been discontinued and is only listed for reference purposes.  
The odds are good that you will experience 3D "frame lock" issues with that series of projectors. JVC does not support an upgrade to correct it. No, unless someone can demonstrate otherwise. You could ask Jonathan about a 30 day trial but you would likely be responsible for round trip shipping, not necessarily high since it is a small unit. It could be problematic returning used RF glasses.Jonathan returned to China at the moment and will not return until after March...