or Connect

Posts by itsnewtoyou

Insight
Do you have the release notes for the new Denali? And anything for the new firmware of the Jayhawk that loaded when the Denali was installed? ItsNewToYou
I just bought one of these and installed it yesterday, it doesn't do as much as the Intel device but you can easily track down what is eating your electricity. http://www.bluelineinnovations.com/
I guess I was wrong I am still having the HDMI audio issue. Insight. ItsNewToYou
Lindend; Sorry about the delay... MSO changed a setting in the TVG and both issues appear to be working correctly. ItsNewtoYou
I have 2 of the TDC787x boxes and have noticed a lot of weirdness happening with them. One of the issues is when I connect via HDMI to my Hitachi tv every day at least one time per day the sound will go to max and I have to mute the box for about 10 seconds then it goes back down. Changing the volume level on the TV nor the box has any affect. If I switch to component cables(5 wires) it no longer does this. I also have a problem of the boxes just randomly resetting....