or Connect

Posts by Keltus

Thx for the comment, I know about the DIY thread, there is however no info on this product to be found on avs forums sofar. I have looked all over. Why I would choose thisone is simple, I can get it cheap. But not without knowing it will perform with my infocus. I have asked the manufacturer for some addition info but still awaiting response, ill update this thread when I have more.
Bump
Hello, I have been on this forum several years and am currently owner of an infocus SP8602,+++. Recently I have bought a new place and I am looking at the follow product to put on a wall as screen: BOSS SCREEN ICE from http://www.boss.be/ This techinique I saw displayed in the house of the future in Belgium and was rather impressive, but I have yet to find any actualy technical data. I have only found this PDF in dutch:...
[quote=Puwaha;21458444]Be aware, optical will only do regular DTS and AC3. You will not get Dolby-HD or DTS-HD unless you have an HDMI output that will stream this to your receiver. Unfortunately, your 4000 series Radeon will only do LPCM... which is just as good as Dolby-HD or DTS-HD... but the fancy Dolby/DTS-HD light you paid for on the receiver will not light up. QUOTE] I ran a 4870X2 for several years to a yamaha rx v663, I tested all setups and HDMI works...
Can someone confirm that the D-nice slides r the best to break in the set or to use those in the plasma section?
yes
I had thesame issue and i think your color weel is dirty, try cleaning the inside of your PJ or have someone do it for u, if u dont know how.
3xxx series does not support sound over HDMI irc. Starting at the 4xxx series they do.
Yes u can however there are some problems regarding the 4xxx series and Yamaha/onkyo revievers, they dont seem to recognise the EDID properly so u need to overwrite it. I did this with my 4870x2 however i only gotten stereo out of it. Somewhere here there is a thread regarding this EDID overwrite stuff. If u google "HDMI sound 4870 forum" cant remember the thread. Inthere u can find evrything u need to know about HDMI out of ur GFX card for 4870x2. Myself i would not...