or Connect

Posts by icefloe01

Here to re-resurrect for the third time. The ethernet jacks are there to reduce your port usage on your router from four ports to one. It was really helpful for me when I didn't have a switch to increase my port count. Does anyone remember whether or not this box does signal translation? For example, will it take composite video and translate it over to component?Thanks,Eric
Interesting concept. I don't see enough movies to be worth it though. And that's mainly because most of the movies coming out now either suck or are a remake or are a sucky remake.
This is an absolutely fantacular spectabulous giveaway! I've always dreamed of having some sort of true home theater setup. I hope I win because a 24" CRT just doesn't cut it in that regard.
I haven't dealt with any advanced tuner cards such as this one, so I have a question about one of entries on their FAQ page. Here is the question and answer in their FAQ: Can I get HD with the WinTV-HVR-2250 through my Cable or Satellite box? No. The WinTV-HVR-2250 has an ATSC over-the-air digital TV tuner built-in and supports all ATSC formats, up to the high definition 1080i format . The WinTV-HVR-2250 will support ATSC broadcasts that are currently being...